6 12"Type R wall build, hairtrick vid pg.3

Looks good. But I think you are a little short on port area. 13 cu ft you should have 8-12 in per cu ft.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Looks good. But I think you are a little short on port area. 13 cu ft you should have 8-12 in per cu ft.

yeah, i definitely agree. Thats all i could think of though, i really have no more room to work with. Theyre 7 inches in diameter, so i get two 38 in ports. which is far less than i wanted. But ill be willing to rebuild the baffle if i get any better designes.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

And i'd also like to know if anyone can help me with whats the best thing to cover it with? ex; spray glue and vinyl, spray paint, or ive read alot about truck bed liner.. where would you go about buying that and how would that go along spraying it within my car. Not to mention its december in michigan, so im limited on what will really cure out there....Any input appreciated.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

My first time doing fiberglass with cloth, Was trying to make a trim peice to help seal it off from the trunk a little cleaner.

164182_10150141955043835_775343834_8045651_733834_n.jpg

162692_10150141955578835_775343834_8045666_840745_n.jpg

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

It still needs another layer i think, its not dry yet so i dont know how solid it will actually be. All i know is its gunna take alot of wood filler and alot of sanding to cover all of those wrinkles. Does anyone know the name of the fabric that works best for glassing? i know its somewhere on this forum, i just cant seem to find it. And the stuff i bought wants to rip where i staple it.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

My first time doing fiberglass with cloth, Was trying to make a trim peice to help seal it off from the trunk a little cleaner.

Nice on the glassing, but next time use tape and tin foil, to cover areas up, and take the rubber moldings off...

I actually used the inside of the rubber moldings to staple the fabric to. I couldnt think of any other way.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

• 2 weeks later...

I just started a new box for two more 12" cvrs, they'll be tuned at 48-50hz. Something a little higher.

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Im doing the best i can do with the room i have left behind my seets. i dont want to go out and spend all that money to make a fiberglassed enclosure, so this will have to work.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Archived