6 12"Type R wall build, hairtrick vid pg.3

It took me a whole 5 mins. :-D But I hope you understand, it's fairly accurate since I just moved the circles over. The port can be 4 MAYBE 5 inches wide depending on the exact dimensions.

612.jpg

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

6cvr12baffleidea.png

now thats nice right there.

Thanks. It was just a general idea.

im thinking you can fit all 8 subs on that front baffle and still have your port but it would have to be a normal slot port.

If he made the front piece curved out then he might be able to. Judging by the space this baffle takes up, he can't fit all 8 on there even sealed. Need more dimensions to work with.

On that note, @ OP, how much more space do you have between where your baffle is now & the back of your seat?

POTATO!

6cvr12baffleidea.png

im thinking you can fit all 8 subs on that front baffle and still have your port but it would have to be a normal slot port.

If he made the front piece curved out then he might be able to. Judging by the space this baffle takes up, he can't fit all 8 on there even sealed. Need more dimensions to work with.

On that note, @ OP, how much more space do you have between where your baffle is now & the back of your seat?

wow, thanks alot guys. The baffle is already as big as it can get which is- 47"wide, 29"tall. Thats touching ceiling, and a 1/2" from each door. so im already maxed out. And a the outside diameter of a cvr is 12.5"

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

6cvr12baffleidea.png

wow, thanks alot guys. The baffle is already as big as it can get which is- 47"wide, 29"tall. Thats touching ceiling, and a 1/2" from each door. so im already maxed out. And a the outside diameter of a cvr is 12.5"

Alright, is it double baffled? How thick is the wood?

POTATO!

is the board bolted on the vehicle??

yeah, theres four 1/4 bolts holding it to the frame. And yeah, its double baffled.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

• 4 weeks later...

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

• 3 weeks later...

I just rebuilt my baffle, i did a 158sq inch port at 33 hz. Its now braced with 5/8 all thread and a gallon of resin and glass. Thanks everyone for the input, this rebuild really made the difference.

MY old baffle

alpinewall6.jpg

alpinewall9.jpg

alpinewall8.jpg

alpinewall7.jpg

alpinewall5.jpg

alpinewall4.jpg

alpinewall3.jpg

alpinewall2.jpg

alpinewall.jpg

cvrend1.jpg

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

wow, that looks like its gonna turn out awesome

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/