Alts, Amps, Subs, Wiring

Well, I bought a new car that needs to be paid off, so everything has come out of the Celica and sadly it needs to go. Yeah, this means I'll be out of the audio game for a while now. If you have any questions or want more pictures of anything just let me know. Most of these prices are already bottomed out but offers are welcome, I'm willing to negotiate and would be more than willing to work out a nice wiring package to save you some more $$.

DSC00829.jpg

Kinetik HC2400, thats what it was floating at straight out of the car. I'll see if I can't get that up a little more with my power supply before I ship it. $255 shipped(pending)

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

Kinetik HC1400, This will also be put on the power supply to raise that float voltage even higher. SOLD

DSC00832.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Power series 4" speakers $40 shipped

DSC00833.jpg

300 Amp Circuit Breaker $8 shipped

DSC00835.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Punch 40ix dsm works great and is in really good condition. Still has plug and crossover chip. $50 shipped

DSC00838.jpg

Alpine MRP-M450 works great but is missing endcaps. 60 shipped

DSC00839.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Volt meter, has a little led volume meter that lights up using your amps + terminal. Supposed to go in the link between old school rockford amps but I made a nice little housing. $15 shipped

DSC00840.jpg

I have tons of wiring. $1.75 a foot shipped just add lengths for total.

KnuKonceptz 1/0 KLMX blue

- 3' (terminated)

- 3' (terminated)

- 2'10" (terminated)

- 2' (terminated)

- 1' (terminated)

- 1' (terminated)

- 8" (terminated)

- 1' (non terminated) (white)

- 2'10" (one end terminated) (white)

- 2'10" (one end terminated) (black)

Red Hitron OFC 1/0, same diameter wiring as my old Stinger Pro Series so has very thick casing.

-16' 10" and 4) 1'9" sections 35 shipped

16' Streetwires RCAs and 12' HD Scosche RCAs 18 shipped

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

Ace alternators 170amp HO alternator for 1990-93 Toyota Celica SOLD

DSC00842.jpg

Hifonics Brutus BXI-2610D, comes with box and bass remote. One of the mounting feet cracked from mounting but has been repaired. SOLD

DSC00843.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Here's my 18" Ground Zero Plutonium, I really really really don't want to let this go but I have to. This has to be the biggest daily sub in the for sale section right now for this low of price. Ground Zero Plutonium motor built up by forevrbumpn, triple spiders, spider clamp, double sewn direct leads, 4k RMS. I'm sure it'll handle much more than 4k rms but I didn't have anymore power to give it. And btw, the pink cap gets a lot of love and attention. $550 shipped

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

Will include these too, you'll need them to mount this woofer.

DSC00847.jpg

I've also got this custom built 15" Soundstream T4 I got in trade from a friend of mine. It was built by Forevrbumpn as well and will handle 1200W RMS easily. Very solid sub $150 shipped

DSC00850.jpg

DSC00851.jpg

Bunch of scraps I'll include with any large wire purchase.

DSC00853.jpg

Only trades I'm looking for are two sets of Alpine Type R or Type X 6.5" components and a single pair of Type R 6.5" coaxials. And I need a whole lot of sound deadener. If you have something else, let me know I may consider. But right now this is mainly all I'm looking for at the moment.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Is the 1400 reverse terminal

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Is the 1400 reverse terminal

I don't think so, its the same as the 2400 and 1800.

damn i was hoping

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Can i get the 20' wire if you dont sell or some of the other strands together and the volt meter. How about 50 shipped.

Chevy Avalanche Z66-BigBlue Edition
Pioneer AVHX2700BS
Cheap dont know brand(Front)
2 Cadence 6.5"CVL midbass (Rear)
2 78 series Autocraft Gold Batteries
Stinger Battery Iso.
New Mechman 270 amp alternator
Lanzar OPTI4000D
Jbl 75.2
DC SoundLab Level 5 18
Lots of 1/0 and 4 gauge wires
Few 250/150 amp fuses
Oriental Blue House of Kolors Candy Paint
18" ION alloy 179/Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/70R18
z66Sig.png

pm me if you'll do 125 shipped on the kinetik 1400. I'll take it TODAY

:)

oh, and nice price on the brutus! im glad its been working well for you!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived