there was a fender at the pawnshop for like 250 i think but what should i look for

most likely you could talk the pawn shop down on the price a bit. thats a good price either way. id say go for it. if you dont stick with it you could still turn some profit on that guitar for that price.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Honestly, I would recommend finding a cheap acoustic guitar on craigslist or something first and do some basics on that and make sure you like playing and if it's something you will stick with and it's always good to have one kicking around. Plus acoustic guitar impresses the ladies. ;)

I started of playing acoustic and then I got an electric and I played that for a few years and grew to hate electric guitar after a bit and now I only play acoustic.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

acoustic>electric

lol plus acoustics are easier to learn on because you wont be tempted to do stupid shit that you think sounds good on the electric guitar, i've seen that so much its not even funny, where people just turn up the distortion and think they're god at guitar. just learn on acoustic broskie, you'll bring in more chicks with an acoustic as well lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Make sure the frets arent too worn down and that the neck is straight. Just check all the knobs and if the output is solid and not loose. Ask them if you can plug it in to an amp and make sure it works. Honestly like the people before me stated you are gonna want to buy a cheaper guitar to just start with. I learned on a cheap 100 dollar guitar over 10 years ago and now I own a couple 600 dollar Ibanez's and a 1966 Gibson SG, which I found in a pawn shop incidently lol. It only cost me 800 and its my pride and joy. Would never get rid of that guitar. Just buy a lower priced guitar like an epiphone is a good starter guitar or even a squier, which is made by fender and see if you like actually playing. Its hard at first but you gotta just practice, practice, paractice. And ultimate-guitar is a great website to learn. Im self taught myself and I learned alot form that site. Hope that helps.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

unlike everyone here, i would suggest you learn on a classical guitar, it promotes proper technique better than anything else. i have a whole pile of electrics. fender, esp, and so on. my classical is my #1.

^This. You'll learn a lot more with classical guitar than just dinking around with tabs.

Nylon String classical guitars = WIN!

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

I've been playing over a decade and own about half a dozen different guitars.

Remember two things, it doesn't have to be expensive to sound great, and

Get a guitar that feels comfortable in your hands! <<< Very important!

It's tough for a beginner to find the right guitar because you won't notice the

differences that a seasoned player will. You should avoid Chinese and Mexican

made guitars, however There are some really nice Korean guitars. I own a Korean made

Fender, and love it to death. My first guitar (I still love it) is a Korean Epiphone, it's a FANTASTIC

BEGINNER GUITAR! Also the Epi has dual humbuckers, and a solid tailpiece, so it's GREAT

FOR METAL. The solid tailpiece stays in tune better than the vibrato that your Fender will have

which is also great for a beginner, since you won't have to tune so often.

I would recommend a nice inexpensive Epiphone, SG or Les Paul style. You really can't go wrong.

And don't forget to get a nice SMALL practice amp and BE PATIENT with yourself.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified