Sonic Electronix

I would like to start making systems and stuff, but im new to everything. Ive rode with my friends and they have 2 12's or 2 10's yada yada yada, all there is to know, I enjoy bass. Been watching Meades videos on youtube and stuff and looking at the audio section a lot on this site (just registered). I realize how much money are put into the big systems and you obviously just cant jump to the big stuff. Id like to get something to start out with, something with a price range of around 600-800 dollars. 2 12's and 1k watts seems reasonable for a starter. Id like to ask people for advice/tips to new bass lovers. If I get flamed, oh well I tried. Thanks in advance guys.

Try a couple type r 12s with a 1- 1.5k amp at 2 ohms and any old deck if you don't have one I preffer pioneer decks tho. Infinity component speakers. Althought that would put you above budget. Try audio savings for the subs and knu for the amp kit. And I would research on amps there's so many different kinds " someone" could choose

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

First off welcome man... I wish you well on ur sound system experience a.d hope you gain. Plethora of knowledge... first question IS the 6 to 8 for the entire system or just ur amp and subs what Bout radio and wire and stuff

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Same, ha. I'm just stickin' here and learning bit by bit. No one here will flame you, unless you act all high and mighty.

Anywho, you'll find out what you need to do. Just look around, and ask questions (and do some research on your own).

Yeah, ive already learned a lot from posts. This sites awesome. I plan to stick around ha. Thanks

As for an amp, the Audioque AQ1200D is really nice. It's around $250. Is get 2 Obsidian Audio subs to go with that amp. They will probably equal around $336 plus shipping for both. All you have left to buy is wire and a headunit.

Here's the link for the subs: http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64405

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Welcome man. Just recently got into this stuff myself.

And before all of us can really help you with some good answer, we need to know what type of car this system is gonna go in and about how much room you have to work with. And when you say 800 bucks for the system, are you talking about just the subs, or the mids and highs as well?

First off welcome man... I wish you well on ur sound system experience a.d hope you gain. Plethora of knowledge... first question IS the 6 to 8 for the entire system or just ur amp and subs what Bout radio and wire and stuff

Thanks for the welcome bud, I hope to as well. 6-8 for subs and amp. i could push it to 1200 if needed. im interested, to say the least.

What kinda ride we working with

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

As for an amp, the Audioque AQ1200D is really nice. It's around $250. Is get 2 Obsidian Audio subs to go with that amp. They will probably equal around $336 plus shipping for both. All you have left to buy is wire and a headunit.

Here's the link for the subs: http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64405

Thank you sir, This is what I had in mind for pricing on the amp and subs.