attention auto techs, need starter diagram for 97 intrepid

as the title states. im looking to do an R&R tomorrow and cant seem to find a diagram and dont have access to all data or anything and its cold as a mofo here in MN so im trying to do it in as little time as i can lol and dont remember doing one in the past so thought HM i know one of the SMD pals can hook me up with the info needed :drinks: again its a 97 intrepid and am replacing the starter

I sounds pretty straight-forward http://www.fixya.com/cars/t3858838-starter_replacement_1997_dodge_intrepid

But i've never seen underneath that car before, good luck.

ha yeah i seen that but thanks brotha. im just trying to get an idea of what ill be looking at. guess i wont be doing the job til tomorrow and google is all fail on pics lol. i dont do enough jobs to buy any online programs so just looking to see if anybody has one that can hook me up with a lil pic. just ne of the underside on the engine compartment would be the best pic ever right now. i have a lil OCD when it comes to things like this lol. i have ideas though n where to start. thanks again though mang :drinks:

hell yeah thanks Ray :drinks: i read some that it was a PITA and others made it sound like a straight forward R&R. northern MN in december with no garage FTL but im a trooper lol that helps alt though mang thanks alot. maybe i should try and take some pics since there dont seem to be any pics that i could find. :drinks: