Sonic Electronix

146.1 @ 39 Hertz! First Time Ever Metering!

Today USAC held an event down the street at Empress Audio. So I stopped by to see what was going on. I've never been to an offical comp before. Well I asked how much was it just to get my truck metered without entering the competitions and they told me $10. So I did it and hit a 146.1 @ 39 htz off music!! I think I did pretty good for my first time. I was play What You Know about that by T.I. I think I could hit higher than that at a higher hertz.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

which empress audio did you go to?,im from ocean springs,what kinda equipment you running i got a 98 blazer 4dr

Edited by thegr8cody

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Today USAC held an event down the street at Empress Audio. So I stopped by to see what was going on. I've never been to an offical comp before. Well I asked how much was it just to get my truck metered without entering the competitions and they told me $10. So I did it and hit a 146.1 @ 39 htz off music!! I think I did pretty good for my first time. I was play What You Know about that by T.I. I think I could hit higher than that at a higher hertz.

Major respect on that :excl: Insane for your first attempt :D

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

what was everyone else hitting?

The highest I think was this guy in a civic hatch back with 2 RE 12s, don't know which ones, and he burped a 155 @ 75htz. Two guys hit a 154.6, one had 2 RE 15s in a wall and the other had 3 Memphis 15s in a extended cab Tacoma. And one guy wit 10 bazooka 12s in a sealed wall hit a 152.4 @ 75htz. They were competing and all the other folks that were only hit in the high 130s. I just pulled up and played the cd that was already in my deck and did what I did. The others did not play music, they just did burps.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

nice first try man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.