rusty959 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Dang that sucks. I haven't worn mine out. But lucky me didn't have to wait in line. Got to walk strait in the store past the line and take my pick of which one I wanted... just like I did with the flint 13's and cool greys. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
zachfowler222 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 i drove 2 hours to get the cool grey's lol on x mas eve morning lmao no stores around me even got them in stock i was ppissed cuz i waited for over a month till they came out I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
smokeumtires Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 I have a Pair Of Redwings for work, Lugs for teh clubs, and Sauconys for running In hawaii its almost against the law to wear shoes all day.... I mean your in hawaii.... You know?
cc_audio Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 I love shoes, but not enough to own 20pr. I would think spending that much money on shoes would conflict with audio addiction. But I've got three pair of Lebron Zoom V highs, all three pr are the white golds. One pair I had bought when they first came out, that I now use to work in. One pair that are for working out/daily wear (I clean every morning). And a brand new pair just for stuntin. I'm probably going to keep buying these until I can't find them anymore. And I have two pair of puma suede's, cause I might know how to dance a step or two. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
99GPGTX Posted March 10, 2011 Author Report Posted March 10, 2011 teh newest Nike ID and some air max 90s Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
finkster Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 I have a pair of air forces and a pair of workout shoes..... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
99GPGTX Posted March 10, 2011 Author Report Posted March 10, 2011 I have a pair of air forces and a pair of workout shoes..... amateur Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
00_XJ Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 I own about 12 pairs of flip flops and two pairs of sperry topsiders for when it's "cold". Gotta love the south. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
FiBTLforlife Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 how many purses do you guys have? I used to have a ton of shoes but i grew out of it. I have like 6 pairs of sandles, 1 pair running shoes, 1 pair shoes and thats it lmao. this is the kind of stuff i get onto my girl about 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
LoudBimmer Posted June 4, 2011 Report Posted June 4, 2011 best one's so far are jordan 5 wolf grey's. Also got a pair of nike air yeezy ( fake's, but really good quality).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.