i got blue halogens in my truck cz i dont want/have the extra money to pay for just some bulbs even tho the hids are a million times better than the halogens cz with the halogens their not bright at all. my stock yellow halogens are wayy better than the blue xenons that i have but then do look pretty cool tho.

edit: cz i cant type!

Edited by adam4563

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Most states are taking or have already taken steps tords making HID conversions illegal.

How many of you in this thread are driving vehicles with HID conversions?

Ive done both H4 conversions and HID conversions.

My current truck has a H4 conversion clear head lights with direct wiring to the battery. If you up grade your holgen head lights I recommend up grading your wiring to. Especially if you own a chevy.

If you use holegen head lights do not get the blue lights because the blue is just a tinted film put there for looks and decreases your heads lights candle wattage.

i have blue halogen fog lights lol. try out lumincs its a pretty good brand imo. my fogs match my hids almost perfectly

DSC01879.jpg

theyre not as blue as they seem in the picture tho its about the color of a stock hid (4300k) and it looks identical to the hid color on the ground.

Most states are taking or have already taken steps tords making HID conversions illegal.

Why???? Whats the difference from an hid conversion and stock hid's?