Sonic Electronix

Need to know if im missing anything..

Almost everything you're going to be doing is easy....come on....give it a shot. So when sitting in the ride you can say I DID THIS

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I want to add to the list of amp recommendations- SounDigital makes good stuff. Theyre having a sale on their SD5000 amp. It does 5000 at 12.5 volts and 6500 at 14.4 volts. They're $880 iirc.

I wish I had something more than other peoples' opinions of SounDigital amps. i have ZERO experience with them, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. That's an AWESOME price for 5kW...at that level I'd expect to pay $.50 a watt. less than a grand for 5000 TRUE watts is amazing.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

HT that is true. Now when it comes to wiring for the big three what Knu wiring should I get? Wiring for connecting the batteries? Which RCA's of Knu? And im sorry for asking so many questions im new to building systems and I just want to do it right, hence this post.

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

I want to add to the list of amp recommendations- SounDigital makes good stuff. Theyre having a sale on their SD5000 amp. It does 5000 at 12.5 volts and 6500 at 14.4 volts. They're $880 iirc.

I wish I had something more than other peoples' opinions of SounDigital amps. i have ZERO experience with them, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. That's an AWESOME price for 5kW...at that level I'd expect to pay $.50 a watt. less than a grand for 5000 TRUE watts is amazing.

Exactly! I was originally skeptical when I saw their price and size. I may have to replace my Sundown 3000D..hmm...

OP, I'd go for it. If you know what you're doing the BTLs will LOVE you and the amp (if they're fully loaded)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

HT that is true. Now when it comes to wiring for the big three what Knu wiring should I get? Wiring for connecting the batteries? Which RCA's of Knu? And im sorry for asking so many questions im new to building systems and I just want to do it right, hence this post.

1/0 for big 3. I'd personally go with Karma SS RCAs.

Don't apologize for asking questions :) You're smart for asking.

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

I know I need 1/0 for the Big 3, but should I get the power/ground kind for it or just ground or power?

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

I know I need 1/0 for the Big 3, but should I get the power/ground kind for it or just ground or power?

I don't understand what you're asking. Power can be used for ground, and ground can be used for power. The ONLY difference is the color of the jacket (which doesn't matter). For the power you're potentially running, id get Kolossus Fleks

LMFAO so true