dodge ram 5.9 magnum performance

no thats fine, just whenever you get a chance. id just like to know for sure. thanks

no thats fine, just whenever you get a chance. id just like to know for sure. thanks

No problem, ill post it up here tomorrow

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

If your looking for an intake and dont wanna spend 300+ on k&N. Go to autozone and take a look at the spectre kits basically the same damn thing and about half the price.

Kenwood kdc-x794

Boston Acoustics S60 components, S65 Coaxials

Jl J2-320.4

Sundown Audio Sae1200d

2 Sundown SA-12's D4

Car Quest NGT Extreme Upfront

Shuriken BT-60 inback

Big3

All Knu Konceptz wire

• 4 weeks later...

i actually bought on on ebay 2 weeks ago and put it on last week. its just some generic brand i payed 140 for but it came with a k&n filter. and its a real k&n filter. but its a really nice unit and fit 100% perfect in my truck with the heat shield and everything. i also bought a second battery tray for the other side of my truck and i got it installed. now i just have to wait a couple weeks to buy the battery for it haha. the intake made a huge difference though and so far i think i might actually be getting better gas mileage to. im not sure yet. in a few more days ill have an empty take and will really tell. next is to figure out exactly how to program this pcm for my truck and i should be set. oh and then the lift kit, and tires, oh and tint my door windows, and get my DC subs (once my polks sell).

Archived