DC Sound Lab

CJs 4XL 18 Dodge Caravan Build (Test results and TL #s pg 5)

Well I still havent completely finished off my truck and yet I have another HUGE project starting.

The vehicle is a 2007 Dodge Caravan. Yes this is gonna be a soccer mom ride with some serious bump!

The equipment going in this van consists of:

4 DC Audio XL 18s dual 2 ohm with the new carbon fiber dust caps.------Thanks Rusty for a SERIOUS hook up on these!!!!

2 Powerbass XA3000d Amplifiers

4 XS Power D3100s

This is all that is ordered so far. I will update the equipment list as we go.

Edited by CJ18

Looking good, great start. Whats the electrical look like?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Did you pick up those PBs that were on Ebay earlier tonight?

Just got off the phone with the owner of the van and bought both pair from eBay. Just couldnt pass up that deal. The original plan was for 2 powerbass 4000s but that just took a huge turn for the better!

yeah for sure bro that was a really good deal. If I had the cash I would bought them just to re sale. Good investment Cody :good: :good:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

yeah for sure bro that was a really good deal. If I had the cash I would bought them just to re sale. Good investment Cody :good: :good:

I was going to pick them up for resale one way or the other. It just works out PERFECT for this build. I will probably hook up just 2 of them until he gets his alt upgraded and then hook up the second pair to get it to full power! Im more excited about this than I am about my own truck! :popcorn:

I was going to pick them up for resale one way or the other. It just works out PERFECT for this build. I will probably hook up just 2 of them until he gets his alt upgraded and then hook up the second pair to get it to full power! Im more excited about this than I am about my own truck! :popcorn:

hahahaha thats funny. Those amps will do nice in this set up. Did you get the PM I sent you today?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION