New wip..new build Sundown, Iraggi!

the dnx9140 has 5 volt preouts iirc. but its a $2000 deck. it has 5.1 capability which is kinda cool though :pardon:

im running a dnx5160 with 2v preouts but im getting a line driver soon, so hopefully that makes a difference. i love that body style sport. mines nice but has those lame bronze mirror windows in the back.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

lol i just noticed your the guy on CL i wanted to trade a laptop for those dekas ...... :( to bad it didnt happen......but ayway truck looks good so far!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

lol i just noticed your the guy on CL i wanted to trade a laptop for those dekas ...... :( to bad it didnt happen......but ayway truck looks good so far!

nope not me....

anyways some progress on the box got the holes cut and double baffle on dont think i will even need bracing box is pretty solid. Sandin bondo and paint tommorrow..

18box.jpg

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Photo0073.jpg

shes loud will get some vids when it warms up

is that still sounding good with the port that close to the hatch? i'm worried that mine is gonna have to be that close, but if it's good in yours it's good in mine, and i'd like to hear this at casper here in a couple weeks

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived