XS Power D3100 V.S Stinger SPP2250

Does anyone know the internal resistance on the D3100 cause that's how you determine how fast power is delivered and I know the lower the better? Stinger has a resistance of less then 2.1 mohms which is extremely low and I've called XS power and Byron told me the stinger was more power then the D3100 but its a lot bigger in size but xs does make a bigger battery than the D3100 I forgot the model number but they sell them in Europe and those are the ones they compare to the 2250, but the D3100 vs the 2250 the Stinger battery has more power but also weighs 15lbs more and is 10.55w x 11.18d x 8.09h compared to the xs which is 12.99w x 6.8d x 8.43h so the stinger is a lot bigger so obviously its gonna have more plates giving it more power both are great batteries though I hope this helps.

Does anyone know the internal resistance on the D3100 cause that's how you determine how fast power is delivered and I know the lower the better? Stinger has a resistance of less then 2.1 mohms which is extremely low and I've called XS power and Byron told me the stinger was more power then the D3100 but its a lot bigger in size but xs does make a bigger battery than the D3100 I forgot the model number but they sell them in Europe and those are the ones they compare to the 2250, but the D3100 vs the 2250 the Stinger battery has more power but also weighs 15lbs more and is 10.55w x 11.18d x 8.09h compared to the xs which is 12.99w x 6.8d x 8.43h so the stinger is a lot bigger so obviously its gonna have more plates giving it more power both are great batteries though I hope this helps.

I think you're referring to these:

96697816.jpg

I would note though, they aren't readily available here in Europe. I think I saw somewhere XS Power mention its a military aimed battery. As far as I'm aware XS don't publish the internal resistances for any of their batteries.

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install

I think you're referring to these:

96697816.jpg

I would note though, they aren't readily available here in Europe. I think I saw somewhere XS Power mention its a military aimed battery. As far as I'm aware XS don't publish the internal resistances for any of their batteries.

Yeah those are them my stinger ones look identical just red and I think xs should publish those ratings cause they are important

XS would rather not share some of its important technical information to help keep their edge on the competition.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived