biggest waste of custom system ever

Arguing does not amuse me.

Nice system and nice truck.

Would love to see a video of it playing some decent music

Edit: if you go to the first post, you will notice:

"just wait till the music starts playing"

why anyone would get the idea that I was commenting on anything but the music is beyond me...

Common sense would have suggested:

Nice system but the music was not a justification of it's potential

Cmon kids. Use your brain. :)

Also, the car does belong to me. I just find it funny how kids will take anything you say to heart and use it against you. Playing with children's feeble minds DOES amuse me, however.

oh no no no. Dont backpedal now. You constantly talk shit on people. Hell you even talked shit on Steve and his lexus and his civic. Yet you drive a ragged out blazer with a list of equipment that you could pick up at walmart after a grocery run. Do you know why I haven't banned you? Because every once in a while you post something like this and I get to laugh hysterically at the sheer stupidity of someone who thinks they are better than they are. I will say this. The kid comments and the children's feeble minds comments have done you in. We are not children here. If we are, why are you here? You've asked more help of these children than you've given help. IF you are so grown and so smart go start your own forum. You should have plenty of free time now.

images.jpg

golf claps for all

oh and dont try to make a new account. Ill be watching. Since you seem to have a kid fetish maybe ill send your email off to the pedo police too. Wanna see if I'm serious?

PWNT BITCH HAHAHAHAHA

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

why anyone would get the idea that I was commenting on anything but the music is beyond me...

Also, the car does belong to me. I just find it funny how kids will take anything you say to heart and use it against you. Playing with children's feeble minds DOES amuse me, however.

oh no no no. Dont backpedal now. You constantly talk shit on people. Hell you even talked shit on Steve and his lexus and his civic. Yet you drive a ragged out blazer with a list of equipment that you could pick up at walmart after a grocery run. Do you know why I haven't banned you? Because every once in a while you post something like this and I get to laugh hysterically at the sheer stupidity of someone who thinks they are better than they are. I will say this. The kid comments and the children's feeble minds comments have done you in. We are not children here. If we are, why are you here? You've asked more help of these children than you've given help. IF you are so grown and so smart go start your own forum. You should have plenty of free time now.

images.jpg

golf claps for all

oh and dont try to make a new account. Ill be watching. Since you seem to have a kid fetish maybe ill send your email off to the pedo police too. Wanna see if I'm serious?

images.jpg

golf claps for all

PWNT BITCH HAHAHAHAHA

Holy F*****G Banhammer N8

And LOL to Chode had to get his .02 in here LMAO

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Now im going to shut this down if the other Mods or admin want to re-open than feel free but the point and CASE has been proven

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived