DC Alternator Yes or No??

I like how you go from bashing DC Power, to then going and jumping on robs nuts praising him and saying how you can some day soon have one of their alternators....

Its one thing to be hated for posting honest views of a company that you had nothing but bad luck with, but it is completely different to say something bad about the company over and over, and then be like oh ok thats cool I want to run your stuff once the company reamed you a new one... You look like a tool.... :trippy:

Did you notice how none of what I said was denied by Rob or DC Power? That's because it's the truth. So how can it be bashing if it's the truth? Has no one ever given you a second chance at anything in your life? I'd have absolutely no problem at all giving those guys my money if they were to take care of the issues that were causing them the problems that I described previously. So if you think that makes me look bad in any way then you're dumber than I thought......especially if you think Rob posting about all the changes they've made and/or are making to address the numerous areas that needed attention so their business could run smoother (which does nothing but give alot of credibility to what I was saying) was reaming me. You're reaching, but I bet it sounded good in that hollow head of yours didn't it?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived