Jump to content

Gathering Of The Juggalos 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted

it's not really like a trend more like a life style. I used to be all like merch 24-7 i gotta get this jersey, or that shirt, than ur just like well, it's just a shirt. I also, don't change who I am or act like sum1 I'm not, and I sure as hell listen to any music that interests me. It's an underground Life Style Society for people who wish to stand out, and aren't afraid of what people say, or how they look. just like really anybody else like Emos, or Goths, or Punks, accept, their music doesnt really show the love that psychopathic shows for their fans.

I think its something deeper than that, but who knows, maybe thats just me. but there is no real point in trying to explain it to someone who really isnt willing to learn...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg
Posted

it's not really like a trend more like a life style. I used to be all like merch 24-7 i gotta get this jersey, or that shirt, than ur just like well, it's just a shirt. I also, don't change who I am or act like sum1 I'm not, and I sure as hell listen to any music that interests me. It's an underground Life Style Society for people who wish to stand out, and aren't afraid of what people say, or how they look. just like really anybody else like Emos, or Goths, or Punks, accept, their music doesnt really show the love that psychopathic shows for their fans.

I don't think I will ever understand this. I could rant here, but I'll keep it civil I guess.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Posted

I think its something deeper than that, but who knows, maybe thats just me. but there is no real point in trying to explain it to someone who really isnt willing to learn...

yah, I was just summing it up but its alot DEEPER, and I could go into DEPTH, but for those who don't really care to know what it's really about no point in telling it.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Yeah not really, not on here anyway. I guess they could P.M. ya if they really want to discuss it.....

I've discussed it so many times and they still don't understand. I honestly, would not like to discuss it because every1 is entitled to their own beliefs and their will always be a discussion/debate/drama/hate on anyones views. I love this forum, and I would not like to see a topic like that turn into a war.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Looks fun as hell.Abd cool pics.

hey assman, u never got back to me bout the Big Duck Stickers :( is it still gonna be a possibility if I give yah the money required? oh, and thanks it was fun, and the heat was hell.

I came home and I had 8 blisters on each toe.

Skin is still not healed all the way.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

I've discussed it so many times and they still don't understand. I honestly, would not like to discuss it because every1 is entitled to their own beliefs and their will always be a discussion/debate/drama/hate on anyones views. I love this forum, and I would not like to see a topic like that turn into a war.

Oh trust me that wont get far! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

hey assman, u never got back to me bout the Big Duck Stickers :( is it still gonna be a possibility if I give yah the money required? oh, and thanks it was fun, and the heat was hell.

I came home and I had 8 blisters on each toe.

Skin is still not healed all the way.

Havent heard back from my guy yet,i suppose to stop in there friday i will check then.Its doable.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Havent heard back from my guy yet,i suppose to stop in there friday i will check then.Its doable.

haha sweet.

FEAR THE DUCK!

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4752 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...