Sonic Electronix

this amp has been passed around my group of friends like a 12yo boy with a group of priests... hahahah

but the model # is missing off the back, has no numbers or anything, its been a damn good amp for what ive used it for.. jus lookin for some info on it... im thinking its missing a "v12" cover plate thing.. cause i found once a 4ch amp that looked almost identical but only one fan... even with the model number of the 4ch i couldnt google and find this... any help would be nice.. thanks in advance guys!! :popcorn::drinks:

100_2098.jpg

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

either an mrd-m605 of mrd-m1005, take a pic of the fuses and I'll know, its kinda hard to tell because they look almost exactly the same besides the size and fuses

edit: looked closer, 4 fuses means its an mrd-m1005. Don't burn yourself, the thing never cuts out but runs hotter than most stars.

Edited by raytard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

yeah, its 4 fuses.. 80a total... i got it to cut quick one time... with just two precision power pcx 104's but i was taking a 1ohm load to it (swapped around back to 2ohm and never had a prob) ... ive put it on some precision power pro124's and it never shut off.... fucker was cookin though

how u think this stacks up to the fosgate punch 150.... 25to life

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

Couple tips, it should be "12V" instead of a "V12" plate, it's not a Porsche/Ferrari engine...

Second, may wanna watch the religious references, mods may not take too kind to it IMHO.

Might help if you knew what you were talking about. Alpine had a line of amps called the V12 series. Nice try being a smartass...woulda worked if you had your facts right.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Couple tips, it should be "12V" instead of a "V12" plate, it's not a Porsche/Ferrari engine...

Second, may wanna watch the religious references, mods may not take too kind to it IMHO.

Dude, a piece of advice. When the first sentence in your thread is completely wrong, not pick a number 1-10 wrong, but true or false wrong, nobody pays attention to the rest of your post. Alpine did have a line of V12 amps, and I do believe this one had a V12 Decal on it.

mivtCK.png

MRDM1005.jpg

There ya go my fwend

Edited by MrSoHeavySPL

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.