Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Down in Chesterfield they usually show up. Yes, I was respectful to the cops and didn't give them any bullshit. I'll be 18 August 11th. Honestly if I can just still drive to school and work I'll be happy, I just don't wanna have to get rides everywhere for 3 to 6 months. Idk about a fake ID lol. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Incin Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well you got quite a bit of time until your 18 so you should get off pretty easy. More then likely they will just give you privileged driving. well, it'll make you shit bricks.
Ecco Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Down in Chesterfield they usually show up. Yes, I was respectful to the cops and didn't give them any bullshit. I'll be 18 August 11th. Honestly if I can just still drive to school and work I'll be happy, I just don't wanna have to get rides everywhere for 3 to 6 months. Idk about a fake ID lol. Uhmm, I'm not sure with all of your 'violations' that you'll just get a curfew set, but who knows. But yeh, your best bet is to be straight with the judge, don't make excuses basically. It may help you, but it may not. Either way, just hope for the best.
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 This is why I wanna make my first ticket with driving school disappear, get driving school again for the speeding ticket, and then get off easy on the illegal uturn because it's only my "second time" 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Ecco Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 This is why I wanna make my first ticket with driving school disappear, get driving school again for the speeding ticket, and then get off easy on the illegal uturn because it's only my "second time" Welllll, if someone did conveniently know someone that could, they'd have to hack into the system and change records around, or something to that extent. Just... Try to not talk back. You could try to convince the judge that the U-turn ticket was because of a poorly labeled road...... The speeding ticket, you're kinda stuck with.
Incin Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 If the U turn sign is very hard to see go and take a picture but don't do that if it happened awhile ago and don't take a picture with cars going in the way. And that will help you IF the sign is hardly visible and make sure there is a date stamp on the photo. Or have someone with a video camera take a video while your going down the road but only if it's beneficial to you DO NOT FAKE anything at all. And make sure it's around the same time as of the ticket was issued well, it'll make you shit bricks.
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Yeah I went back and took a picture, it's on my phone which is dead right now and won't be charged till tomorrow. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
iceman1575 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Hm, do you guys not have a points system for your license? Here in KY, you are only allowed 7 points under 18/21 (whichever, I forget) before they attempt to suspend your license. Is speeding all it takes? There's no way just to pay a fine and get it over with? POTATO!
nautical7 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 A lawyer would help your situation, and also look into taking driving school again, usually they'll knock some points off for doing so.
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well from what the attorney said, they typically don't like to see you in there again before you're 18. And since my speeding ticket is so high there's a good chance of it being suspended/restricted. Depends on the judge. The second issue is that the DMV automatically suspends it for 3 months after the second ticket is filed. So this damn uturn ticket is gonna screw me. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.