n8ball2013 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 regardless of your past if you are under 18 and the ticket is that high you arent looking good. If it was 1 mph more you would have been screwed totally THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Incin Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well how fast were you going in what speed zone? When I started driving I got a ticket for 86 in a 45. But it turns out the cop was my cousin and my uncle made him rip up the ticket lol well, it'll make you shit bricks.
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Holy shit dude! You got off so lucky on that one. I'm not seeing any lucky breaks on my speeding ticket. It was late at night coming home from work with little/no traffic on the road and idk I was havin fun hauling ass and I guess now I'll pay the price for it. It was 54 in a 35. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
n8ball2013 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Holy shit dude! You got off so lucky on that one. I'm not seeing any lucky breaks on my speeding ticket. It was late at night coming home from work with little/no traffic on the road and idk I was havin fun hauling ass and I guess now I'll pay the price for it. It was 54 in a 35. so its a residential zone? if so be ready to get handled. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 I don't really need another lecture on not getting tickets I already know I screwed up. I just need a solution. ok.... solution : stop breaking the fucking law! Owner of BigAss Ports
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Holy shit dude! You got off so lucky on that one. I'm not seeing any lucky breaks on my speeding ticket. It was late at night coming home from work with little/no traffic on the road and idk I was havin fun hauling ass and I guess now I'll pay the price for it. It was 54 in a 35. so its a residential zone? if so be ready to get handled. Yeah, there's entrances to neighborhoods off of that road. I don't really need another lecture on not getting tickets I already know I screwed up. I just need a solution. ok.... solution : stop breaking the fucking law! Yes, I understand this. I stopped speeding completely after that ticket. The uturn wasn't intentional. But again, this is a solution to help me in the future, not now. No need to spam me with this. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Incin Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Holy shit dude! You got off so lucky on that one. I'm not seeing any lucky breaks on my speeding ticket. It was late at night coming home from work with little/no traffic on the road and idk I was havin fun hauling ass and I guess now I'll pay the price for it. It was 54 in a 35. so its a residential zone? if so be ready to get handled. X2 no matter what they dont take it easy when its coming to that. And since you under 18 its not like you didnt get off work at 3 am or something like that so you cant claim you where tired and wanted to get home. well, it'll make you shit bricks.
Dylank811 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 In fact, I actually was tired as shit, but that's not why I was speeding. I'm the busboy/dishwasher at a BBQ joint and I usually get off around 11. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 The uturn wasn't intentional. my car does things on its own too, so i understand where your coming from on this. ive had a talk with it before about this, but it doesnt seem to listen. just the other day i was coming home and it made a left at the stop light when i wanted to go right. it was the craziest thing ever. i spanked the car when i got home and so far it hasnt done it again. Owner of BigAss Ports
SlamDUNKmyJUNK Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Well, Just make sure you bring some lube to trial because your gonna need it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.