Picking up atomic audio for the shop...anyone here have any success stories with them.

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

......no. but Ive heard some horror stories with customer service after the fact, and read some bad experiences on here as well. Hopefully they chime in

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And the new Atomic amps just released are awesome

5000.1 does 7500watts RMS

7000.1 does 9500watts RMS

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

......no. but Ive heard some horror stories with customer service after the fact, and read some bad experiences on here as well. Hopefully they chime in

they back their subs back by a three year warranty and one year on amps..obviously if their was problems it was most likely on the store/sellers end.

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

I think atomic is a good choice for a shop. They have everything, from subs, to amps to door speakers. Could do a whole atomic setup if wanted to.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

well from what ive seen I really like their lineup, and they also protect their authorized dealers, no internet sales with protected terrortories. Atomic is also an OEM, they have been building subwoofers/loudspeakers since 1947, they used to build a lot of those subwoofers everyone likes to use today.

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

they back their subs back by a three year warranty and one year on amps..obviously if their was problems it was most likely on the store/sellers end.

of course its always the installs fault. You've never heard the term wu'ed huh?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol @ ^

I'm going to assume not. But you asked for an opinion. They seem like an ok company but with the horror stories I've heard from people I trust I will never buy anything atomic

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

well im sure everyone has some kind of horror story because they didnt get something when they wanted it or someone burnt a sub or amp up and they wouldnt warranty it. Or the shops installer done this or that to the car or the shop made to much of a profit because they couldnt get it off the internet. Why should shops have to deal with internet sales when it can be prevented by dealing with companys that protect their retailers by not allowing internet sales or people selling out of their homes. Everyone has a particular brand that they support, not only is atomic giving me hellacious discounts but they are also sponsoring my ride for this year, I mean what more can you ask for, so far the customer service has been great, the prices even better, and the scores that they be putting up in the lanes are great as well.

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

well im sure everyone has some kind of horror story because they didnt get something when they wanted it or someone burnt a sub or amp up and they wouldnt warranty it. Or the shops installer done this or that to the car or the shop made to much of a profit because they couldnt get it off the internet. Why should shops have to deal with internet sales when it can be prevented by dealing with companys that protect their retailers by not allowing internet sales or people selling out of their homes. Everyone has a particular brand that they support, not only is atomic giving me hellacious discounts but they are also sponsoring my ride for this year, I mean what more can you ask for, so far the customer service has been great, the prices even better, and the scores that they be putting up in the lanes are great as well.

oh now its clear why you are coming on here repping atomic. Thats all you had to say in the first post.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived