I seen the dealers pricing and I didn't like it. The buy in and the more u buy the cheaper it is. You would have to sell 10 grand a quarter to actually make any money. That is cause of the level they have, which I'm sure you know about. The entry level dealer price is horrible, and really hard to make any money.

About the horror stories, I was around when the owners wife repeatly cussed out a Team member and could barely speak english.

But the shop I'm at a lot picked up AA and their prices are a lot better and no need for askin about customer serivce, we all know Scott is as good as it gets.

Atomic doesnt require a BUY IN. You buy 1500.00 worth you get free shipping, 3000.00 dollars worth you get 15% discount + free freight. 6000.00 dollars worth gets you 20% discount and free freight...pricing on equipment is all the same price whether you buy 200.00 dollars worth or if you buy 6000.00 dollars worth, except for the promotional items offered at discount.

the manufacturer doesn't mind you posting their purchase plan on a public forum? There are different purchase groups, how do you know everyone has this plan?

:)

I seen the dealers pricing and I didn't like it. The buy in and the more u buy the cheaper it is. You would have to sell 10 grand a quarter to actually make any money. That is cause of the level they have, which I'm sure you know about. The entry level dealer price is horrible, and really hard to make any money.

About the horror stories, I was around when the owners wife repeatly cussed out a Team member and could barely speak english.

But the shop I'm at a lot picked up AA and their prices are a lot better and no need for askin about customer serivce, we all know Scott is as good as it gets.

Atomic doesnt require a BUY IN. You buy 1500.00 worth you get free shipping, 3000.00 dollars worth you get 15% discount + free freight. 6000.00 dollars worth gets you 20% discount and free freight...pricing on equipment is all the same price whether you buy 200.00 dollars worth or if you buy 6000.00 dollars worth, except for the promotional items offered at discount.

the manufacturer doesn't mind you posting their purchase plan on a public forum? There are different purchase groups, how do you know everyone has this plan?

I didn't state prices or percentages for that purpose. Just giving examples so people could understand what I was talking about. Also why I didn't say AA dealer program.

love my atomic 7k huge amp about 12500w 16v :) 12v @.5 a little over 9500w yup

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived