Jump to content

a few pics of my daily ground pounder


Recommended Posts

Posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's the power plant for the subs  ;D

Posted Image

I can't drive it right now.  I hit a deer about a month ago in it  :(

oh well, I'll get it fixed soon.

Eric

Posted

NOW THAT IS A WALL OF SUBS  :o  Would love a demo of that thing........


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

doesnt the subs moving the air effect the speakers that are in the same box

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

Posted

??  If your refering to the mids, they are in their own enclosure.  That wall is actually 3 seperate boxes bolted together with 2 subs per chamber.

Posted

looks good man,does it beat pretty good or what...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

It's not bad.  It's tuned pretty low.  Peaks at about 32hz  ;D  I metered it a day or so after I got it all installed and it was only about 148 at 32hz.  I think it's a little louder now that I've got it tuned in pretty good and the subs are broke in a little.  What the meter says and what it sounds like is quite a bit different though, lol.Eric

Posted

" What the meter says and what it sounds like is quite a bit different though, lol."That aint no shit........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

148 at 32 hz isn't bad at all.  I'm seriously thining about doing somelike this for my next setup.

Team That HertzOld Setup:15" RE SX, 10001BD, 1/0 wire146.1 on the TL in the KickCurrent Setup:4 12" Exile Audio XPs2400.1 Exile Audio Amp147.1 on the TL in the Kick at 39Hz143.9 at the Headrest

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3264 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...