Nice Chevy. And it's a good system for now! Just gotta upgrade to some louder equipment when the money starts comin in.

(And you're from Gresham? Ha nice.)

i dont have any plans for a competition system or anything, but i am sorta thinking about doing like 4 12's, or 4 15's. but im sure on this forum i could be talked into a blow through with 6 18's or something haha.

and yeah born and raised

This forum can make you change your mind about your build, haha. Some of these guys, man....

And I'm over here in Tigard, born and raised.

Awesome ride bro !!! I like the bed cover ...

Thanks, it looks like you have the same model, mynes a steel checkmate

mine is an old school Traders fiberglass ... I think you'd be happier with a blowthru enclosure instead of a wall ... I love mine ...

so i am not real savy, but with a blow through do you keep your back seat?

Nice Chevy. And it's a good system for now! Just gotta upgrade to some louder equipment when the money starts comin in.

i dont have any plans for a competition system or anything, but i am sorta thinking about doing like 4 12's, or 4 15's. but im sure on this forum i could be talked into a blow through with 6 18's or something haha.

and yeah born and raised

This forum can make you change your mind about your build, haha. Some of these guys, man....

well they can try at least, if it were not for forums the truck would probably look the same as when i bought it. Just seeing other peoples trucks and such is enough to make me want to drop some cash, but i need the cash first lol, because i am not going to owe anyone anything.

2000 Silverado BUILD LOG

Beltec 4/6 on 22's

2 10" Kicker CVX's

ZX1000.1 1245rms

145 ALT

2 Batterys

vote SOTM June

Awesome ride bro !!! I like the bed cover ...

Thanks, it looks like you have the same model, mynes a steel checkmate

mine is an old school Traders fiberglass ... I think you'd be happier with a blowthru enclosure instead of a wall ... I love mine ...

so i am not real savy, but with a blow through do you keep your back seat?

and yeah born and raised

well they can try at least, if it were not for forums the truck would probably look the same as when i bought it. Just seeing other peoples trucks and such is enough to make me want to drop some cash, but i need the cash first lol, because i am not going to owe anyone anything.

Yes, my back seat still there ... kids ride back there every day ... Inside my cab is basically stock except the A-pillars and Kick pannels ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Yes, my back seat still there ... kids ride back there every day ... Inside my cab is basically stock except the A-pillars and Kick pannels ...

cool that would be great for me because i use my back seat space way more than the bed space.

2000 Silverado BUILD LOG

Beltec 4/6 on 22's

2 10" Kicker CVX's

ZX1000.1 1245rms

145 ALT

2 Batterys

vote SOTM June

I like the wheels on there now. Good start, I vote for a 4 12in install.

thanks, got em off craigslist and then bought new tires. and thats what i was thinking, still nothing insane, not like the true competition subs, they will most likely only be like cvr's since they are 400rms ea they would be perfect with like a 1500 rms amp,

anything much more and i would have to swap the alternator again and do another battery or something.

i love that role pan and tail lights

thanks, its sir micheals pan and.... i forgot the tail light brand.

how much did you pay for the truck ? sweet ride though

on may 5th 2009 i paid $7500, it had 66k miles and came with the 10"cvr's. and thanks

2000 Silverado BUILD LOG

Beltec 4/6 on 22's

2 10" Kicker CVX's

ZX1000.1 1245rms

145 ALT

2 Batterys

vote SOTM June

I like the wheels on there now. Good start, I vote for a 4 12in install.

thanks, got em off craigslist and then bought new tires. and thats what i was thinking, still nothing insane, not like the true competition subs, they will most likely only be like cvr's since they are 400rms ea they would be perfect with like a 1500 rms amp,

anything much more and i would have to swap the alternator again and do another battery or something.

i love that role pan and tail lights

thanks, its sir micheals pan and.... i forgot the tail light brand.

how much did you pay for the truck ? sweet ride though

on may 5th 2009 i paid $7500, it had 66k miles and came with the 10"cvr's. and thanks

wow thats a low price (staples commercial) lol that a good deal for all the upgrades it already had

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived