Sonic Electronix

Guest Nismofreak

I was having a talk with my parents.....they kept asking me why I enjoy car audio? I was like we enjoy it and my parents ask what does it do for the better good?

that question :huh: confused me....anyone can tell me well why like car audio?

this sounds stupid but why do we spend so much money on car audio?

sorry guys but I don't know what to tell my parents!!!

Edited by Nismofreak

I do it. because I love music and I like to be able to hear it nice,crisp, clear, and.....LOUD, and idk for some reason its addicting...

Edited by YBZ29

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

There's no answer to this. You have to be into it to understand it. I just love building and seeing what new stuff I can do, which is why I've gone thru 5 or 6 different box/sub/amp setups in the last two years...Plus its just freaking fun.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Guest Nismofreak
I do it. because I love music and I like to be able to hear it nice,crisp, clear, and.....LOUD, and idk for some reason its addicting...

yah its a addicting but what influence does it have for our future for the greater good?

yah its a addicting but what influence does it have for our future for the greater good?

idk...but i say who cares u get 1 life...live it...do wat u like and enjoy it...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

its just somethin fun to do cz its like an on goin project thats never finished so u never get bored...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Guest Nismofreak

I told my parents....my dad is a huge car fan...I asked him..why do people put so much money into engines?

Its like the same thing....just we use sound....

Edited by Nismofreak

its an unknowing addiction...plain and simple...but its just not something that everyone expects you to be into...like boys with sports and girls with horses make up etc....

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

its an unknowing addiction...plain and simple...but its just not something that everyone expects you to be into...like boys with sports and girls with horses make up etc....

the horse thing could be takin the wrong way...

but i agree with everything said in here, its just a hobby, something to do, i was actually thinking about this on the way home from work today.. but i mean, for me, and likely others, there is just something about how it feels/sounds that calms me down, i had a pretty bad day at work today, and i got in my car, trurned that shit up, and was one happy man...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

lol, that's like saying whats our obsession with the duck on the forum?

I love car audio because I can be loud, and when i'm on I-55 I set cars a couple feet back because they dont wanna be anywhere near my car. ft back and i'm only running P3's and P600. I can't wait for my new build i'll be doing demos left and right hopefully and mayb than i'll feel like some body important =P.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19