yea i think that your supposed to do it when its cold...

They say that because opening a hot/pressurized cap can cause immediate, severe injury. However the system could be tested hot.

I can't recall if the 95s have the metal heater lines, but we're seeing a lot of the next gen (96-00) heater lines rust up/leak at their 90 degree bends.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

since it obviously has a leak issue while pressure testing it i'd put water in there instead of having to keep buy more and more anitfreeze. check around the intake gasket too. it could be alot of things if its a hose to the rad your lucky

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

ok guys there is no antifreeze in the oil, the antifreeze that i put in there the other night is still in there,

I am just going to rent that tool. pressurize the system if there is a leak it will be obvious then.

My buddy that was riding with me the other night said that the reasons my moms heat aint working is because the thermostat is bad. I was just on the phone with him and he described the symptoms to his dad and his dad said to replace that and it should fix the over heating issues.

since it obviously has a leak issue while pressure testing it i'd put water in there instead of having to keep buy more and more anitfreeze. check around the intake gasket too. it could be alot of things if its a hose to the rad your lucky

Yea that is what i was going to do sense water is a lot cheaper the antifreeze

also i failed to mention and idk if this helps at all but when it over heated the other night there was a lot of steam coming out of the upper rad hose.

If you fill it with water it will freeze. Also did you fill the radiator when you filled the overflow tank.If there's a leak in the system it will not suck the coolant out of the overflow tank it will just suck air.my. bet it the water pump seep hole is leaking and it will need a new pump.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

If you fill it with water it will freeze. Also did you fill the radiator when you filled the overflow tank.If there's a leak in the system it will not suck the coolant out of the overflow tank it will just suck air.my. bet it the water pump seep hole is leaking and it will need a new pump.

only if you liev where it gets cold enough... i would hope someone would have enough common sense man come on

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Well since it's 27 degrees in Louisville today. and I'm sure his moms work,mall or any other destination besides home there will be no heated garage......Yes I thought I need to point that out especially since he thought it was a good idea.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine