Second Skin Audio

What Subs Would You Buy With $670?

FreekDesignz

i talked to a guy about a month ago about 2 XL 15's for $600 shipped. Those where 15's though. im leaning towards 18's

let me guess bigger subs are louder motto ey?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

18s = sexy lows

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

u dont have the power for neither sub especially a tsns maybe 2 xl 15's

Have you seen the new TSNS efficiency vid? I believe it hit a 150+ on a little over 1000 rme clamped power.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

u dont have the power for neither sub especially a tsns maybe 2 xl 15's

Have you seen the new TSNS efficiency vid? I believe it hit a 150+ on a little over 1000 rme clamped power.

ugh here we go lets argue.... this is all im going to say not every single person that buys a tsns will do 150+ on 3k, take that how ever you want, yes i know all about the tsns, but yeah like i said he doesnt have the power soooooooooooooooooooo............yeeaaah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

10s can have sexy lows 2.....

you just need a few of them to equal the cone area of a 18

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived