Sonic Electronix

no, they can not all be tied in together let alone have some turn on and off. amps are not made exactly the same. every part has a tolerance, usually 5-10%. i would imagine there would be delays in the sine waves and the subs would be taking "steps". thats my theory at least.

a secondary problem is that amps that are left off but still given input voltage tend to fail over time.

this answers my question thanks :drinks: looks like ill just have to use the volume knob like everyone else

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

yea. each amp is wired to each sub. one channel per sub 6 amps per sub, 6 amps all together. i havent ever seen a 6 channel amp tho.

dude... :No:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thats true, but i suppose if you were using the setup for competition only it could be ok. as for the different tolerences for different amps i believe fosgate has a solution for that. a little ol thing called bdsync :peepwall::yahoo:

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

no, they can not all be tied in together let alone have some turn on and off. amps are not made exactly the same. every part has a tolerance, usually 5-10%. i would imagine there would be delays in the sine waves and the subs would be taking "steps". thats my theory at least.

a secondary problem is that amps that are left off but still given input voltage tend to fail over time.

sine he put it like that, go with. I never got into details about how it worked. I mean he didn't do it with music playing. He had to shut it off and do it first. But I'm really not sure.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

thats true, but i suppose if you were using the setup for competition only it could be ok. as for the different tolerences for different amps i believe fosgate has a solution for that. a little ol thing called bdsync :peepwall::yahoo:

wrong. thats for strapping 2 amps, not 6. we can list tons of amps you can strap but that means nothing here.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

wrong. thats for strapping 2 amps, not 6. we can list tons of amps you can strap but that means nothing here.

yeah i knew about strapping but i didnt think so many amps can be strapped together

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

why not just get a rca bass knob? its a lot easier and instead of get a bunch of different amps why dont you just get 1 big amp or 2 big amps?

more amps means more money....

the amps alone will cost more to buy 6 smaller amps then a couple big ones .... the wire is gonna cost more, your gonna need more power to run the amps.....imho its not worth it

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

as for strapping 6 amps, every time you strap an amp it does it's rated power at higher impedance, if that makes sense. I'm sure if I explain this wrong someone will be able to correct me, but for example I know the aq 2200 does 2200@ 1ohm, when you strap two of those together it becomes 4400@ 2ohms, 3 would be xxxx power @ 4ohms, and so on. in my personal opinion it would be much more beneficial to use less more powerful amps with an rca level knob, when you turn that knob down you wont be drawing the same amount of power as if it was turned all the way up, if that's what you're getting at with all of this.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur