zachhern1 Posted December 26, 2010 Report Posted December 26, 2010 I'm about to start on a project and looking for a pair of 10s or 12s that can handle probably 3k. going to be a blow through but want to keep from taking much space in the bed since my plan is to bag the truck. plan on making the enclosure about 35hz. I was thinking some xls or bls. any other ideas?
hdorre Posted December 26, 2010 Report Posted December 26, 2010 3k each, or to the pair? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
CaptainzPlanetz Posted December 26, 2010 Report Posted December 26, 2010 Whats the budget and what amp are you using as well ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
zachhern1 Posted December 27, 2010 Author Report Posted December 27, 2010 probably 3k since I may throw a 5k in my truck and I'll have a crescendo 3k..as for the subs I dont really want to spend over 400 ea unless I do 15s+. I have to check to see how much space Ill have after compressors and everything to make sure Ill only do 2 subs. If I have more space than I think I'll have I may go with 4 subs on about 4k. also If I go with a 4k Ill be using powerbass probably
iKidwell Posted December 27, 2010 Report Posted December 27, 2010 dc xl 10's or 12's, fi btl 12's (used), aq hdc3 12's or 10's, the new fi bl's with 4 inch coils look promising as well. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
zachhern1 Posted December 27, 2010 Author Report Posted December 27, 2010 ya im thinking of the xls also..really hoping for decent numbers...at least mid 40s. I'd like it to stay about my daily thats around 148ish
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.