Business Question, Need Answer From Car Audio Guys

Ok, but where would I lay the props for an offer to maybe happen?
now you see, that would be considered putting her up for sale. but if someone comes allong that really wants your company they should just make you an offer... that way nobody thinks your trying to sell your cash cow! Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

why dont you go get a loan n make the mag bigger. Im in the process of getting $600,000 its hard work but shit im tired of pimpin on a budget.

Getting the mag out or making it bigger is not my problem. I finiance everything myself. Look at Sema! I will dish out at least 50,000 for the complete overhaul of the truck. Extra magazines for the show. Models, transportation, hotels, food and so on... Im just that type of guy that if I hear something good, I'll bite and move on to another field

there is a ton of things involved when trying to evaluate how much a business is worth. you need to bring in somebody that does these types of things...like a financial planner...and if not them, then surely they could point u in the right direction. i took a class where all we did was evaluate business to figure out their value. basically you need to figure out how much money you make after ALL expenses. and you figure, you could make that much for the life of the magazine, which could possibly be decades....that probably comes out to a substantial amount of money. then there is some calculations to do in order to figure out the Net Present Value of all those cash flows...basically translating tomorrows dollars into today's dollars (i.e. what $100 can buy u today, in 5 yrs the same thing might cost $120). its kinda complicated to accurately value any small business...there are endless posibilities with the magazine...it might grow tremendously, maybe go out of style tomorrow...

i would first look into a financail advisor/financial planner and see what they say. if they cant help, then im sure they could tell u who could.

i likes me some audio stuff...

there is a ton of things involved when trying to evaluate how much a business is worth. you need to bring in somebody that does these types of things...like a financial planner...and if not them, then surely they could point u in the right direction. i took a class where all we did was evaluate business to figure out their value. basically you need to figure out how much money you make after ALL expenses. and you figure, you could make that much for the life of the magazine, which could possibly be decades....that probably comes out to a substantial amount of money. then there is some calculations to do in order to figure out the Net Present Value of all those cash flows...basically translating tomorrows dollars into today's dollars (i.e. what $100 can buy u today, in 5 yrs the same thing might cost $120). its kinda complicated to accurately value any small business...there are endless posibilities with the magazine...it might grow tremendously, maybe go out of style tomorrow...

i would first look into a financail advisor/financial planner and see what they say. if they cant help, then im sure they could tell u who could.

Thanks for your feedback. Ive always dealt with real estate so this new to me.

Getting the mag out or making it bigger is not my problem. I finiance everything myself. Look at Sema! I will dish out at least 50,000 for the complete overhaul of the truck. Extra magazines for the show. Models, transportation, hotels, food and so on... Im just that type of guy that if I hear something good, I'll bite and move on to another field

Do it big then let some corperat company buy you out plus giving you some shares or partial ownership that way after you sell it your still bring in $ from it Or a ceo position. You could very easily walk away and not have to work again.