Jump to content

1997 Accord Build lawdy lawdy


Recommended Posts

Posted

Idk lol. It looked like the speakers were screwed in. I saw the tweeters trim pieces and didn't know if you'd just drill more holes haha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Idk lol. It looked like the speakers were screwed in. I saw the tweeters trim pieces and didn't know if you'd just drill more holes haha

haha yeah its just sitting there. it's the grills for my speakers i have laying around. Gonna run all of em off a sundown, hopefully each speaker will be about 50-60 watts each.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

hurry up and finish so i can get results and prove your wasting time and money

I'm on mobile so I can't see your sig to see what you're running, but your avatar shows DD, we all know they can get loud. I had 2 3512's that would get loud on the meter, and then I got my 15" btl which was way louder to the ear, but the dd's of course did better on the meter. If I want to put up numbers I'll make another box and give it a shit ton of port and tune it to 51(peak of my car). That may be fun for some people, but I'd much rather have a 147 @35 than a 152 @51..

what are you hitting now what that setup? I could do 4 12's if I wanted, maybe off like an aq3500.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

i dunno where your from but if i pull up to someone with 6 10s and my 2 10s or 12s is louder and sounds better...that persons usually not happy about having 3x the equipment.

Posted

my setup changes all the time depending on what i feel like at that time. idont have any dd products in my vehicle at this time though, either way brand is irrelevant.

im not seeing any equipment yet so my judgement will wait on results. But i still dont see a point in cramming 20 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag. When more often then not its just going to fail in comparison to somethign properly designed and thought out on a smaller scale.

Posted

this is a smaller scale. It's nowhere near what i had before. I don't see how im shoving 20 lbs of shit int oa 5 lb bag though... There's a ton of room in that trunk to play with.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

I think I might take and run with what James said. I'm thinking 2 12's forward sealed off tuned to 35 off an aq3500. I'd run DC alt , xs2400 up front and 3100 in back. should get loud? I kind wanna tune low too like 30

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

ive owned about 14 accords, and done numberous builds in them. My 2 XXX 12s off a RF 4000 was probably one of the lowest hitting of all the setups i had. loudness i had 2 MT 10s on 2 XX Colossus amps in like 03-04 on music i was touching 48s on the TL

you have maybe 7 cubes usable in that trunk if you get creative

Posted

what would an optimal tuning would you say or you would use? I listen to everything by I love low lows like high 20's but I also want to get decently loud. I don't know the res. freq of these cars either. mines a sedan of that helps.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 755 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...