Sonic Electronix

sure, ok but still is this a sealed box??

by the way it is a nice box, we just need info to help you out....

are those aero ports? or square ports, i need dimensions, if aero, how deep are they, and if rectangle, i need hight x width x depth for each one.

so the holes in the middle are for square subs? and on the top you have 4 10"s and 4 12"s? all in the same box? if this is all correct then... im sorry to say but its time to start over. it looks like you closed your eyes and threw some shit together.

but you really are not explaining this thing and the pic is very small so I could be misunderstanding this.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so the holes in the middle are for square subs? and on the top you have 4 10"s and 4 12"s? all in the same box? if this is all correct then... im sorry to say but its time to start over. it looks like you closed your eyes and threw some shit together.

but you really are not explaining this thing and the pic is very small so I could be misunderstanding this.

no the top box holds the 10s and 12s the bottom box holds the 15s

with 11 ports and those dimensions and no baffle or bracing and 3/4 in thick wood, your looking at around 76 hz

ok i build my box now how do i know were is it tune at

the box is for 3 L5 15"

50L 30h 15d

also Length and Depth are the same thing so im assuming your L is actually W for width. and now im confused, do you have 2 separate boxes?

ok i build my box now how do i know were is it tune at

the box is for 3 L5 15"

50L 30h 15d

also Length and Depth are the same thing so im assuming your L is actually W for width. and now im confused, do you have 2 separate boxes?

sorry 50w 30h 15d :noob: and yes 15s 1 box 12s n 10s another box

Edited by pittross