so this is just a topic to post your best/worst events of 2010. ill start by posting mine.

my worst event of 2010 was my 1996 chevy c1500 catching fire. i was so sad, because i absolutely loved that truck

before

IMG_0262.jpg

after

1478fc09.jpg

d8c5e57a.jpg

b9ef9ac9.jpg

4ebd4b77.jpg

so there is my worst of 2010 lets see you best/worst.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Damn what happened?

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

not sure. but im actualy glad that it happned at that time rather than a couple months later. i had ripped the old system out about a week prior in preparation for building a wall in the truck, which reminds me. if anyone needs a back seat for an extended cab chevy truck i have one. it has grey cloth uppolstry. if i can get $40 out of it that would be cool.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Hmm, it's been a pretty good year really...

Worst moment: Finding out one of my best friends had cancer. That sucked.

Best moments: landing my first backflip on skis - driving my new car home - getting into a new relationship - getting an official 150dB on music (at last, haha) and pulling my first proper hairtrick - finding out the friend I mentioned before was clear again! - and just spending good times with all my friends. Especially out in the Mt. Ruapehu backcountry building big stupid jumps :drinks:

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

best wife and i are having our first child.

worst. Cant say there has been a real bad thing that has happened to me this year. We did have a very rough stretch for a few yrs with family deaths and what not.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

kool kool. here is a vid of the stuff that was in the truck. i had it all torn out, but it was still sitting in the truck if that makes any since. dont mind the wiring in this video, it isnt my normal quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6E3PTKnFEE

i think my best moment of 2010 was discovering the great community here at the smd forums, that and getting my jeep. :shrug:

Edited by Bass_Man_2010

© crispy_chick3n inc

kool kool. here is a vid of the stuff that was in the truck. i had it all torn out, but it was still sitting in the truck if that makes any since. dont mind the wiring in this video, it isnt my normal quality.

i think my best moment of 2010 was discovering the great community here at the smd forums, that and getting my jeep. :shrug:

Best-Turning 15 and getting my permit

Worst- My mom passing away on the 25th of oct.

sorry to hear about that man, but hey 2011 is right around the corner. keep your head up and everything will be just fine

© crispy_chick3n inc

sorry to hear about that man, but hey 2011 is right around the corner. keep your head up and everything will be just fine

Yep 2011 has to be better than this year dont see how it could get any worse except dad passing away but i dont see that happening