some thing i wanna clear up

that isnt what i meant about the money issue, i was worried about buying the wrong type of batteries and wasting my money that way, and this is just my daily driver i use want stable voltage to run my equipment efficient nothing more, dont want crazy voltage drop and damage my equipment

sorry if that's how i came across

Then opt for more alternators. That is the first place the amps pull current from.

well i really just would like to have 1 alternator if possible, as you can tell im not expericned much in electrial i would to start off with the basic 1st by just one alternator

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

You could change the D3400's to D3100 they have more reserve compacity, then try to get the biggest battery under the hood that will fit.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

It will only damage your stuff if you sit at idle and bump for like an hour or two straight clipping and all.

As for the math its all general rule of thumb stuff. Light cars use about 40a of current to keep the engine running and computer powered, and batteries divide the load.

150a load on 3 batteries each battery gets 50a load.

as for how to determine alternator and wattage comparison just remember Voltage times amperage = wattage

AND don't forget about the 40a load for the car

270a alt minus 40a is 230a

230a times 14v equals 3220 (factor in amp effeciency and you get something around 2500) so this means with that amp you would have absolutely no voltage drop if you had an amp that puts out 2500rms wattage.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

i think im understaning more you think if i run less amps on my mid/highs that will help? with voltage? like just getting for an example one rf1000.4 and also my aq amp is rated at 4,300rms but i should be fine if its a tuned correct with an oscope and just smart by not leting it drop and dont bump for hours on idle(which i wont anyway)

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

also how do i check my amps effecieny?? wouldnt didnt results come from a different enivorment and differnt amp altogether>?

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i think im understaning more you think if i run less amps on my mid/highs that will help? with voltage? like just getting for an example one rf1000.4 and also my aq amp is rated at 4,300rms but i should be fine if its a tuned correct with an oscope and just smart by not leting it drop and dont bump for hours on idle(which i wont anyway)

All i am saying is that you will be ABSOLUTELY FINE with that setup AS LONG AS you

tuned correct with an oscope and just smart by not leting it drop and dont bump for hours on idle(which i wont anyway)

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

also how do i check my amps effecieny?? wouldnt didnt results come from a different enivorment and differnt amp altogether>?

The efficiency of the amp is poster in the stats of the amp like where the rated power output is and stuff.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.