Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just have a question for Meade. This may be a stupid ass idea but its mine and ill put it out there. You know the show called PINKS where they race their cars. Well Steve you need to do the same with car audio. Just run what you brung. If I had the money I would produce it. But I'm just a broke Mescan trying to raise girls. And also you could show off peoples rides and the truly hard working fukkers past and present who inspire us to keep building systems. If this offends anyone or and MODS just delete please.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

I just have a question for Meade. This may be a stupid ass idea but its mine and ill put it out there. You know the show called PINKS where they race their cars. Well Steve you need to do the same with car audio. Just run what you brung. If I had the money I would produce it. But I'm just a broke Mescan trying to raise girls. And also you could show off peoples rides and the truly hard working fukkers past and present who inspire us to keep building systems. If this offends anyone or and MODS just delete please.

I didn't have to take a first look to realize you have improper grammar. If you can't even understand what the hell you wrote, why is Steve going to read it?

POTATO!

Posted

They have stuff like this already?? Thought thats what meets were...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

so basically run what you brought only db drag racing?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

All I'm saying the mans a cool dude and shit. I'm pretty sure he does well and he doesn't need my ideas I just thought it would be cool. But shit people can be so damn touchy

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

I just have a question for Meade. This may be a stupid ass idea but its mine and ill put it out there. You know the show called PINKS where they race their cars. Well Steve you need to do the same with car audio. Just run what you brung. If I had the money I would produce it. But I'm just a broke Mescan trying to raise girls. And also you could show off peoples rides and the truly hard working fukkers past and present who inspire us to keep building systems. If this offends anyone or and MODS just delete please.

I didn't have to take a first look to realize you have improper grammar. If you can't even understand what the hell you wrote, why is Steve going to read it?

I wouldn't be talking Mr. Comma splice lol.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

All I'm saying the mans a cool dude and shit. I'm pretty sure he does well and he doesn't need my ideas I just thought it would be cool. But shit people can be so damn touchy

LOL

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Posted

cool story bro

THERE I FUCKING SAID IT

/thread

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 692 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...