Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tela Mundo

LMAO

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Posted

Has Steve even replied to this thread or been shown as viewing it?

I don't think he will respond since hhred has alreay thought of this awhile ago bit I had this before the other guy but I'm not hatin just statin

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

Has Steve even replied to this thread or been shown as viewing it?

I don't he will respond since hhred has alreay thought of this awhile ago bit I had this before the other guy but I'm not hatin just statin

Doesnt matter who had ideas first. ideas can expand or there can be other ideas.

So it matters who can follow through with it.

Maybe we can all work as a community to get something done.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

Has Steve even replied to this thread or been shown as viewing it?

I don't he will respond since hhred has alreay thought of this awhile ago bit I had this before the other guy but I'm not hatin just statin

Doesnt matter who had ideas first. ideas can expand or there can be other ideas.

So it matters who can follow through with it.

Maybe we can all work as a community to get something done.

I would rather see Twistedchild or somebody like that do it.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Posted

But ED and STEVE could just do a show together

My synopsis does indicate someone of Steve's stature being in the show.

And I had a derivative idea that would simultaneously follow the journey of someone on the East coast, and one on the West Coast.

Then they meet at the last show.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

Has Steve even replied to this thread or been shown as viewing it?

I don't he will respond since hhred has alreay thought of this awhile ago bit I had this before the other guy but I'm not hatin just statin

Doesnt matter who had ideas first. ideas can expand or there can be other ideas.

So it matters who can follow through with it.

Maybe we can all work as a community to get something done.

I would rather see Twistedchild or somebody like that do it.

I want him as a narrator

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

But ED and STEVE could just do a show together

My synopsis does indicate someone of Steve's stature being in the show.

And I had a derivative idea that would simultaneously follow the journey of someone on the East coast, and one on the West Coast.

Then they meet at the last show.

and then they fall in love get married and live happily ever after? :)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

You dont need prime time television to do something like this, it could easily be done on Youtube. Hell you dont even need Steve to be involved. Set up people that are trustworthy in various locations around the country(north, east, south and west)to be judges. Get teams that are within driving distance of the judges. Have the teams use the same amps, subs and batteries(enclosure should be optional) and let them go crazy. At the deadline the car has to be ready to sound off head to head on the termlab. After the video is made and a winner is crowned that team moves on to challenge the other winners. Make it a playoff like football until there is a champion. Done.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 758 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...