got dubstep? post it

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Most epic music video ever... need more kids like this in the world lol

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Most epic music video ever... need more kids like this in the world lol

fcking epic!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I can't post a link since i'm on mobile so if someone want to volunteer it would be much appreciated.

The song is chainsaw calligraphy by 16 bit

there you go

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived