how to tell max hdd laptop can handle?

who do you think you are and what makes you think you can tell me what to do? I'll post wherever I please. If you don't like what I say feel free to report the post. You'd probably need someont to hold your hand and do that as well. It seems to me you just want everything handed to you. None of the questions you asked can't be found on google or any other search engine. Spend some time trying to help yourself for once.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/toshiba-satellite-l305-s5865/1707-3121_7-33003795.html

these are the specs i found for my laptop.now what do i need to know to understand if the processor can be upgraded or not? thanks in advance

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Do you like get off on talking down to me in anyway you can? Do you really have nothing better to do then to sit here and post to just talk shit. why cant you just grow up. if you cant post anything helpfull then why post anything at all. why waste your time? seems like you just think your some type of bad ass cause your a mod ban me i really dont care. you really need to grow up. what happend to if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all? in your case it apears you just post to talk shit.so come on post something back so we can start some bullshit war all becouse you cant be an adult

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I just gave you some advice. Help yourself have you even bothered? But all you saw is someone's picking on me. being a mod has nothing to do with. Even if i wasnt it wouldnt change anything. You'd still be an idiot and still ask questions a google search away.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

looked on google and cant find anything about what type of socket my laptops processor is that cpu is a p socket. not sure what to google i googled what socket type does my laptop have with the model number and couldnt find anything

this is all the info i can find about the stock cpu

• Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor T2390

1.86GHz, 1 MB L2, 533MHz FSB

There isnt a max a laptop can support. When you order the new hard drive and remove the old one pay close attention. There could be an adapter that slides onto the pins of the hard drive already on your old drive. It is there to work with your laptop. There could be a completely different connection inside the laptop than what is on the hard drive so be sure to look for that adapter. You can just slide it off your old drive and put it on the new one.

the maximum partition size that windows can recognize is 2tb

a little irrelevant but i thought i might add that

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

looked on google and cant find anything about what type of socket my laptops processor is that cpu is a p socket. not sure what to google i googled what socket type does my laptop have with the model number and couldnt find anything

Google the model number and try to find the motherboard it's on. If you can't find it don't chance trying to upgrade it.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

only thing i could find is one for sale and this is all it gives

Laptop Motherboard: MAIN BOARD,960GL

Archived