Second Skin Audio

box tune

Look up torres's box calculator right here on SMD. That way you learn to do things for yourself and stop asking us so many questions.

i did look up torres's box calculator and idn what i did wrong but it wont load 4me i have tryed 6times with it. anyway thanks 4your ''''help'''' there buddy-- i did not no asking 4help would piss u off so much/// but thanks 4your input--

Look up torres's box calculator right here on SMD. That way you learn to do things for yourself and stop asking us so many questions.

i did look up torres's box calculator and idn what i did wrong but it wont load 4me i have tryed 6times with it. anyway thanks 4your ''''help'''' there buddy-- i did not no asking 4help would piss u off so much/// but thanks 4your input--

There was anger in my typed words? :orly3:

http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm?id=31 have fun.

i have the boston-g5/12' svc-in the box the man that done the box works at a shop that sells boston subs and this is what he built me and told me thats the box thay shoud be in-- but it sounds like shit on anything i play. this was a gift from me for a good friends sun on his-b-day- and i would like it 2sound good but ant shure what 2do to the box 2get it right..i have a boston gt28 runing the subs at2o at the amp and the hiend has a boston amp runing all boston 6.5comps in all 4doors the mid/top sound dam good bass like shit/// if any one can help me out with this it would be great--and again thanks 2all who have replyed 2this.

you're welcome ahead of time.

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress