Jump to content

Cheapest new years DUI EVER!


Recommended Posts

Posted

lol do you give loud music tickets?

I've been doing this for 4 years, and still haven't given one. I've given a few warnings to people who bump loud as hell at stop lights, and through residential sections, basically the assholes with no courtesy for others...but they all know who I am, and know I am a basshead myself, so they respect me and turn it down. And FYI, when I was growing up, I paid over $2000 and 20 hours total of community service because I couldn't learn the rules of when and when not to play bass. But as I got older and more mature, I kinda learned the rules. And now I see how annoying I was when I was 15 and 16.

mivtCK.png

Posted

i used to do total stupid shit involving drinking. never have i been one to let somebody else tell me what to do with my own life. i knew every risk that endangered myself, but a few things made me quit, the biggest being the fact that i do not want to bear the responsibility of hurting somebody else. while any injury or consequence i receive from my actions i can live with for my decision, im not gonna do it to a dif person.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Posted

Drinking is stupid to me. Drinking and driving is even more stupid. Any limit.

In SC we have a 0 tolerance. Hell to much mouthwash can land u in jail around these parts.

Well honestly, in SC a .05 to a .08 can be a DUI, up to the officer and his discretion. I had a woman back into a house and she blew a .06, and i charged her with DUI. .08 and higher is Driving with unlawful alcohol content, which you very rarely see b/c DUI is just an easier, more comonly known charge.

Your a police officer in SC?

Why yes sir I am...

State Trooper? Or What county or City?

Posted

Drinking is stupid to me. Drinking and driving is even more stupid. Any limit.

In SC we have a 0 tolerance. Hell to much mouthwash can land u in jail around these parts.

Well honestly, in SC a .05 to a .08 can be a DUI, up to the officer and his discretion. I had a woman back into a house and she blew a .06, and i charged her with DUI. .08 and higher is Driving with unlawful alcohol content, which you very rarely see b/c DUI is just an easier, more comonly known charge.

Your a police officer in SC?

Why yes sir I am...

State Trooper? Or What county or City?

I am a city cop...but I can't say where...I already got suspended for 2 weeks one time for puttin stuff up on the internet about my department, and I don't wanna take that risk again.

mivtCK.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6189 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...