Cheapest new years DUI EVER!

cbd414b9.jpg

0db71a0a.jpg

So on the way home from the bar down here in north Carolina we got pulled over because we whipped a left turn because we seen a road block towards the right. Hurried and pulled into a gas station acting like we needed gas. As soon as we pulled in cherries and berries turned on. Our driver has quite a few drinks and we figured he was fucked but luckily he pulled out his ass a .08 twice and .06 twice. This cop really wanted his ass. So the cop said we had to have someone else drive home. My wife volunteered to do his test to drive home and he drilled her with 3 different tests then made her blow. She blew a .00. So he really wanted to make some money. But luckily nobody got fucked.

Discus. ?????

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Damn dude thats crazy good shit no one got popped thatd be a shitty ay to kick the year off! Glad ya made it home safe happy new year and keep the good luck all year shit! lol, But the roads were so bad from a bad snow we had yesterday that we didnt even go out for the new year, went out to eat sushi at like 7 and then came home and drank and whatnot

If he blew the legal limit that's one thing, but I still think if there was any doubt and there were sober people in the car, they should have driven. Just MO.

Getting popped is never fun though so I'm glad it didn't end badly for you.

Too many projects, too little time...

so your wife was there and looks like she didn't drink much at all yet you let the trashed guy drive? nice

Completely agree

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

So on the way home from the bar down here in north Carolina we got pulled over because we whipped a left turn because we seen a road block towards the right. Hurried and pulled into a gas station acting like we needed gas. As soon as we pulled in cherries and berries turned on. Our driver has quite a few drinks and we figured he was fucked but luckily he pulled out his ass a .08 twice and .06 twice. This cop really wanted his ass. So the cop said we had to have someone else drive home. My wife volunteered to do his test to drive home and he drilled her with 3 different tests then made her blow. She blew a .00. So he really wanted to make some money. But luckily nobody got fucked.

See, this is what gets me man. Fisrt of all, why does it have to be that the cop wanted to make some money? Why can't it be that he wanted the people of the road to be safe? You know the sad sob stories of people who are killed by DUI every year, so I won't even began to rant on that. And honestly, he could've taken him to jail, but gave him a break, so if it was all about money, then he would've jailed his ass on a .08. And I don't understand the money thing...cops get paid by the hour, not by the call or the arrest, and there is no such thing as a quota, unless you are highway patrol...they do have a DUI quota every year. And one other thing, that has already been stated...if you knew your friend had been drinking, and your wife was sober, why couldnt yall have been smart enough to let her drive from the start? Would've saved alot of inconvenience. Not trying to start something here, just trying to point out the obvious.

mivtCK.png

Archived