Sonic Electronix

Hey everyone i was wondering if i could get a lil help with a decision i will have to make not far down the road. I am about to attend a Car audio school in Daytona Beach FL. and will be putting in a custom box while im there due to the requirements of the course i will be taking. ( cant complain about getting to build a custom box for your ride for school) anyway i will be ordering 2 Fi BL 15's and would like to know what would be the best amp to push these 2 beast. Price is a factor because i will be paying the full price of my schooling by myself and will be buying this at the same time but would like to get the best i can for the money. Any help at all would be very much appreciated

Budget? What options do the subs have? What impedance are the could? Electrical upgrades?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Do you have the 3 inch or 4 inch coils?

If you have 4 inch and some other options you could put 1500 daily on them with the right electrical.

If that i suggest the AP3000D audio pipe 300 shipped

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i will more than likely be getting the 4" coils with dual 1 ohms.

as far as electrical goes i have 2 hipo alts. and a optimal marine battery with a 12 farad cap.

budget wise im not looking to spend more than about $600-$700 on an amp right now because of the cost for the school

Edited by southernstreets_92

I'm mobile now. When I get home to a computer, ill break down your post. I'll be back home in like 20

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

as far as electrical goes i have 2 hipo alts. and a optimal marine battery with a 12 farad cap.

budget wise im not looking to spend more than about $600-$700 on an amp right now because of the cost for the school

How big are they? Have you clamped them to see if they do rated?

I you come up with some cash, lok into a quality AGM

Ditch the cap and replace it with a battery

LMFAO so true

Do what they said above, then i would snag that SAZ-3000D, with the remaining money buy a couple batteries.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Sell the cap, only thing them do, is straining your batts and grab the want to sale section, in the moment there 4 DAT 2500

and a vew SAZ 3000 D, SAZ 3500 D and SAZ 4500 D, check them out what´s good for your budget.

Wow....... This is almost unreadable.

What a hipo alternator?

Do you mean "Optima" battery?

And if your going to a car audio school you should know capacitors are only useful in certain applications, yours not being one of them.

i added the cap because it was free for me to use when i first put a sub in my truck and i just never took it out.

i plan i getting a xs D3100 to replace the cap.

as for the alts ive never had them tested but they worked fine pushing 3 kicker l7's.

and SAZ i take it that they are pretty good since like 3 of yall have referred to them.

any other advice?

this is what im looking at so far: my 2 alts, with my optima and a xs D3100, with whatever amp i end up getting, pushing 2 loaded out Fi BL 15's in a custom enclosure.

also somebody i know was telling me about the audioque AQ3500D.1, is this amp worth it or should i be looking at something else

Edited by southernstreets_92