T3 AUDIO'S SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG SHOW CAR

I've seen his car before on another forum but I don't think it was a T3 car yet. That is one sick looking mustang with nice body work! Owner worked on it himself iirc.

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Lol, only people who don't know any better think the way you guys do, lol.

Guess an sti is just a wrx, which is JUST an impreza. And an EVO is JUST lancer, lol.

only people who dont care think the way we do :drinks:

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

2003 Frosty White Pontiac Vibe GT AKA The Viberator

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

MB Quart DSC 125.4 Amp | MB Quart DSC 2000.1 Amp | Second Skin Damplifier Pro

www.chadbeephotography.com | Automotive Photography Website and Blog

t3logopng250.png

just like a ford raptor is an f150 with fox springs any car maker can take other company springs and say hey and off roading truck

Like i said, only people who don't know any better. Let's take a look at the platform...engine...tranny...please tell me how this is like any other neon besides the body?

You have street legal daily driven SRTs doing 10s and 11s...slow? Lol. My 03 runs the 1/4 11.8 on street tires and 11.1 on drags. And is a daily driven vehicle. Man...guess this is slow. Also considering when cars with the same tag come with 197 to 225 horses?

My 03 dyno'd stock at 239 horses at the wheels. And with back seats taken out on 91 octane did a 13.8. But you know...just a neon...until you lose.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

just like a ford raptor is an f150 with fox springs any car maker can take other company springs and say hey and off roading truck

Thats one of the baddest ass vehicles out there, as much as I hate to say it... It'll smoke a H2 and anything else out there... Lb for lb, dollar for dollar best machine out there... SVT Raptor

Yeah, the raptor is a seriously modded truck, that is much more than an F150. And then, if you have an extra few grand to get the hennessy velociraptor, holy shit. Hold on to your rectum people.

mivtCK.png

Guess an sti is just a wrx, which is JUST an impreza. And an EVO is JUST lancer, lol. But now this is getting side tracked.

Love the car and the shots. What camera are you using?

This.

But to take it a step further, the SRT-4 technically ISN'T a Neon. It doesn't say Neon anywhere on the car, where the STi and Evo both say WRX and Lancer.

The SRT-4 isn't a slow car, and it's much more than a Neon with a turbo bolted on. It's a completely different motor than Neons.

Really loving the vids. Pulling in 2nd and 3rd gear is always oure sex with the SRT. What mods?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Guess an sti is just a wrx, which is JUST an impreza. And an EVO is JUST lancer, lol. But now this is getting side tracked.

Love the car and the shots. What camera are you using?

This.

But to take it a step further, the SRT-4 technically ISN'T a Neon. It doesn't say Neon anywhere on the car, where the STi and Evo both say WRX and Lancer.

The SRT-4 isn't a slow car, and it's much more than a Neon with a turbo bolted on. It's a completely different motor than Neons.

it is a neon. that is coming from a person that had 2 of them. one that was big turbo and one 12 second stock turbo car. on the title of the car it says neon SRT-4.

when i used to race people they would call it a neon and LOL at it before the race....then when i put bus lengths on them it suddenly became an SRT-4...weird how that works lol

Really loving the vids. Pulling in 2nd and 3rd gear is always oure sex with the SRT. What mods?

thanks, it was a treadstone turbonetics GT-K500 turbo kit with all supporting mods, made 410whp and trapped 121mph in the 1/4

heres another one VS a heads/cam Z06 and evo on meth

162866.jpg450whp srt4 vs 500hp vette and 380hp evo

2003 Frosty White Pontiac Vibe GT AKA The Viberator

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

MB Quart DSC 125.4 Amp | MB Quart DSC 2000.1 Amp | Second Skin Damplifier Pro

www.chadbeephotography.com | Automotive Photography Website and Blog

t3logopng250.png

Archived