DC Sound Lab

:popcorn: < running low... :pardon:

so sorry man, my car went in for service a couple days ago and ive been extremely sick. will have a vid up tomorrow or Friday. PROMISE :woot:

2 12" DC level 4's

4 hertz HSK 165 2 way speakers

1 mmats 3000.1D

1 memphis 16-mc4.75

3 batteries ( 2 V MAX CT 800's)

all 0 and 4 gauge memphis wiring

:popcorn: < running low... :pardon:

so sorry man, my car went in for service a couple days ago and ive been extremely sick. will have a vid up tomorrow or Friday. PROMISE :woot:

its saturday... :popcorn: lol.

ive been sick with the flu since the day after i posted that. tomorrow for sure.

2 12" DC level 4's

1 mmats 3000.1D

1 memphis 16-mc4.75

• 4 months later...

ok. so ive had my system for about 5 months now and i love it. but i heard that by underpowering subs, the amp is pushing out all the power and its not good for the amp. also what is clipping? if anyone wants to buy my memphis 1100 mono amp let me know. i want to upgrade to the 2500 soon :)

2 12" DC level 4's

1 mmats 3000.1D

1 memphis 16-mc4.75

ok. so ive had my system for about 5 months now and i love it. but i heard that by underpowering subs, the amp is pushing out all the power and its not good for the amp. also what is clipping? if anyone wants to buy my memphis 1100 mono amp let me know. i want to upgrade to the 2500 soon :)

clipping is where the gain is turned up too much and starts producing dirty signal

as long as you amp isint clipping there is nothing wrong with your set up and the amp will be fine

Also just FYI you cant sell anything here till i think you have atleast 150 posts

a 2500 would be a nice match :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Damn dude, i really want more pics and some vids. That MS-8 is a boss! :peepwall:

tomorrows my last day of school so i will have more pics and vids up this weekend.

clipping is where the gain is turned up too much and starts producing dirty signal

as long as you amp isint clipping there is nothing wrong with your set up and the amp will be fine

Also just FYI you cant sell anything here till i think you have atleast 150 posts

a 2500 would be a nice match :drinks:

ok thanks. i didnt know that

2 12" DC level 4's

1 mmats 3000.1D

1 memphis 16-mc4.75