SBN 2011

dwright27

loud i didn't know that was u...we were there all weekend and just left early cuz we were beat. not many people were demoing. was fun as hell though. also wish more people would have hung out with us after the show

vibe truck was sick!

Edit: it was great meeting you guys and I can't wait to go next year :D

i tried to go to the meet but when i got there i saw no cars so i just came home

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

unless im hearing things your alt belt was not happy in this. neither were the owners of the 15 cars with alarms going off.

that wasnt mine that was the trucks belt testing behind us

tell him to get taht shit fixed. he gave me a headache.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

loud i didn't know that was u...we were there all weekend and just left early cuz we were beat. not many people were demoing. was fun as hell though. also wish more people would have hung out with us after the show

vibe truck was sick!

i tried to go to the meet but when i got there i saw no cars so i just came home

yeah we went there friday night and got ran off immediately so saturday we changed it to bellair plaza cuz cops never ran us off. only had about 6 people but it was alright

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

vibe truck was sick!

yeah we went there friday night and got ran off immediately so saturday we changed it to bellair plaza cuz cops never ran us off. only had about 6 people but it was alright

damn didnt know that :(

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

vibe truck was sick!

damn didnt know that :(

yeah kip posted it back a page or 2... to let u guys know. :(

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

not many people were demoing.

I saw people demoing both days all day, including me

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

not many people were demoing.

I saw people demoing both days all day, including me

Ya alot of people demo inside and in the WEST SPL lot. And damn your GMC gets down dude. The flex on your truck was banana's. i can't believe its just 2 18's FI BTL for the mutherfucking WIN! oh love the sticker on the rear.

Thanks^ Next year will be louder music wise, going Beyma this summer.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

i took a few vids of the hummer with my phone... they are not great vids... sorry.. didn't grab the cam on the way out the door when I left Salisbury,MD at 4am. I was more focused on getting this hummer up and running again... mission accomplished...

it's about 95% back to normal... I will have to make a few minor adjustments to eq and crossover settings (couldn't do it at sbn... too loud out there).

now that it's back in the shop... (it's second home, trippi's house being first) all is well. I know alot of drama was surrounding all of this but to be honest with everyone... I'm not mad at T3, Ed or Jonathan. There were a few things they didn't understand why I did them the way I did (RCA distribution being one of them) but now everyone is in the know... I never expected anyone else to go behind me so never felt the need to explain those things. NO AMPS are hurt, NO SPEAKERS are hurt, it was simply, when the fuse panel was disconnected it reset the radio, meaning ALL crossover points, eq settings and time alignment were reset as well. THAT is what caused the amps to clip beyond their limit, making speakers pop, and even some magic smoke from the amps... but they are ok they just got pissed. hahaha... and as far as the one sub not playing (Ed and Jonathan thought the amp was bad b/c sub wasn't playing), it was simply that the subwoofer was out of phase.

Jonathan already apologized for his post on FB and its squashed. DONE. so that means everyone else drop it too!

That being said...

Thanks to EVERYONE that stopped by to check out Trippi's Monster H2. Once up and running we all had a blast. Trippi went back to doing Trippi (walking and talking) and me and Ed wowed the crowd Saturday and Sunday, Ed took lots of vids so look for them! ANNNND even Edwin made an appearance for some photos!!! I even got asked for my autograph.... really... me... thanks to that kid that asked... you are the first to get it! hahaha now that t'shirt is worth at least half of what you paid for it (it went down in value)... i signed it on his left shoulder.

also... shoutout to an competition LEGEND... Mr. Tim Maynor was in attendance and got a demo of the hummer (Ed got it on vid) and he LOVED it!! I think he shook my hand like four times and said how much he liked it.

Thanks again...

anyway.. on with my vids... again, Ed will have some more up soon!

Danny Hays and Craig Butler going head to head in the Extreme 1-2 woofer class... Great guys, glad I got to meet you both!

Danny Hays vs. Craig Butler... both have 2 Digital Designs 99Z18's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne9NoN8Mfq8tp://

Not sure what happened to the sound...

Girls... Hairtricks... Bass... lovin it!!!

Archived