sprkn_ranger Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 when and where is this show? Daytona Beach, FL in 2 weeks Dam I'm in California. How do you guys find out about shows and competitions lol noooob If you in so cal, then the forbidden fantasy show n shine is happinin the 13th of this month. It's in perris. I'm sure you can do some goggling to find out what shows are when that are close to you. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
dwright27 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 2 weeks from thursdy FTL!! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
dwright27 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 I'm sure we all could exchange demos in the daytona intentional speedway parking lot without bothering anyone .... Maybe shake the bleachers? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
fmedina Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 when and where is this show? Daytona Beach, FL in 2 weeks Dam I'm in California. How do you guys find out about shows and competitions lol noooob If you in so cal, then the forbidden fantasy show n shine is happinin the 13th of this month. It's in perris. I'm sure you can do some goggling to find out what shows are when that are close to you. I'm in the bay area.
96burban Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I'm sure we all could exchange demos in the daytona intentional speedway parking lot without bothering anyone .... Maybe shake the bleachers? Lol that would b nice! Haha what day and time?? Current Builds:1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924SOwner: Pops Owner: Me Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-98273 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W30121 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v24 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt1 Optima Redtop batt1 Maxx start batt0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all aroundLOTS OF LEDS!Custom Chevy Xbox 36019" LED Vizio tvCOMING SOON!:custom amp rack custom amp rack2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf'ssecond custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012'sSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!iPad 2 dash mountand MUCH MORE TO COME!! MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD! MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build![/color]Check me out on Youtube at:Youtube.com/1987porsche924
dwright27 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 I'm thinking Friday or saturday evening, maybe around 8:30ish? Idk what you guys got goon on 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
55437Audio Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I just Registered bass boxing for the experience, don't expect to win anything more then an experience! . I will be there for sure first show ever why not be at sbn for it! hopefully the plan to meet and greet will go through I'm down for that. My First Build on SMD (Blow Through) 2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck Infinity Reference Components not powered Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs If you can't Join em' Crush em'
dwright27 Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 Also, everyone watch out for the police this year, i hear fines have gone up. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
KipCan'tBass Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 I'll be there with Slawsen from Friday to Sunday. I can't wait! 352-615-3340 (kip) Oh and I'm down to meet anywhere at anytime. Just hit me up.
jsmoov777 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 well cant wait to meet everybody for real!!! i will be there friday morning at like 11:00am and free for whatever after that!!! im driving a rental but i only have one sub so no need to demo but im ready to hear everybody else lol 2011 Chevy Tahoe HU - Alpine W530 Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex) Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock) Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear) Bussbars - Toolmaker Mids - ??? Tweets - NVX
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.