Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright, this is my first post. I just turned 16 so I am putting together my first system. My question is how do you figure out what the box is tuned to. I already have the box it was given to me. It has 3.54 cubic feet of space and .30 cubic feet of port. The box has a slot port on it. If someone could help me out it would appreciated. Thanks.

Posted

Torres calculator. Or http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm?id=31

And how do you have the box already yet not know what it's tuned to?

im kinda guessing a prefab if he doesnt know tuning..

Yes it is. It's just temporary until I get more money to upgrade my subs and build a box.

Posted

already not enough port. Id save the money and not buy a sub and build yourself a new box.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...