__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 how da fuck u upload so quick on youtube.. takes hours for me Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Courtfucious Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 how da fuck u upload so quick on youtube.. takes hours for me lol I gots that Super Internets!!!! that and I am double connected... via wireless and wired to two different networkds... maybe that helps
C-Fizzy Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 you should only mess with the sub volume on a deck if you have an alpine. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Rebel4055 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 I can upload a 200mb video in 3 minutes Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
tsuch20 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 good deal X2 2011 Subaru WRX Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD (2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components In the works: Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp (2)DC Audio 12" XLM2
Courtfucious Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 you should only mess with the sub volume on a deck if you have an alpine. its at 0 now... and I have a Kenwood deck KDC-BT645U
C-Fizzy Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Ah, 0 is fine then. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.