memphisBred Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 Good scores. How does the box sound around 38 Hz and up? Any sealed up numbers? Oh and turn up the gains. haha SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
akustoms Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 dude hella sick man 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
LoudNLow931 Posted February 14, 2011 Author Report Posted February 14, 2011 Good scores. How does the box sound around 38 Hz and up? Any sealed up numbers? Oh and turn up the gains. haha No I don't do stupid ass Dash or Kick bullshit you don't listen to music there, The only place I meter is headrest. Its loudest in the 32-40 area(Loudest at 35hz 150+), Pretty good from 41-46(145.8 at 46). But mostly everything I listen to is below 40hz. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
chewie Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 Good scores. How does the box sound around 38 Hz and up? Any sealed up numbers? Oh and turn up the Gain. haha FIXED 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
LoudNLow931 Posted February 14, 2011 Author Report Posted February 14, 2011 Good scores. How does the box sound around 38 Hz and up? Any sealed up numbers? Oh and turn up the Gain. haha FIXED I turned it up some but I keep it down for daily, It will be up more at the next event haha. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
chewie Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 gain is not volume knob.. control bass output through radio/bass knob. 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
memphisBred Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 I didn't mean it like that chewie. You are correct though. At the end of the meca video he informed the viewers he's got more room to play with, with the gains, to try and increase the score. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
LoudNLow931 Posted February 14, 2011 Author Report Posted February 14, 2011 gain is not volume knob.. control bass output through radio/bass knob. I know. I still keep the gains down for daily just because I can, I could have it up further for daily but I choose not to. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
memphisBred Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 Oh and the first box I built for the XL's sounded great from 28-38 Hz, but dropped off significantly after that. Sounds like yours is doing better than mine above 38 and what you want in your frequency range preference, though, so good job. Hope to hear it sometime. Maybe I need to make the trip up to Tech's one of these days. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
LoudNLow931 Posted February 15, 2011 Author Report Posted February 15, 2011 Crappy photo but that's 149.2 at the headrest at 35hz 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.