LoudNLow931 Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 Started on my dash speaker plates today. Here's the speaker that came out, lol... Start of the plates: I have the both cut and sanded and fitted, I just need to cut the holes for the new speakers and wrap them in suede. I will get better pics of them tomorrow! Here's whats going in... Image Dynamics CTX 5.25's 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
iKidwell Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 nice man, i'm needin to get some new coax's or comps for my explorer,lemme know how those work out c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
chewie Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Pretty good from 41-46(145.8 at 46). 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
LoudNLow931 Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 Pretty good from 41-46(145.8 at 46). 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 Part one of making the new speaker plates. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVax7CBwE9g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVax7CBwE9g 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
akustoms Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 lookin good man.I was thinkin of doin something similer, cant wait to see it done. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
LoudNLow931 Posted February 20, 2011 Author Report Posted February 20, 2011 Got them all sanded down and ready to be wrapped, waiting for the 5.25's to come in so I can cut the holes then on monday Im going to pick up some black suede! Left side: Right side: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
techforce Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Good scores. How does the box sound around 38 Hz and up? Any sealed up numbers? Oh and turn up the gains. haha Its loudest in the 32-40 area(Loudest at 35hz 150+), Pretty good from 41-46(145.8 at 46). But mostly everything I listen to is below 40hz. actually, you do not know that... you ran out of tones at 35hz if you remember! The lower you went, the louder it got!!!
LoudNLow931 Posted February 20, 2011 Author Report Posted February 20, 2011 Yeah, next event you need to bring the TL and I will bring some lower tones 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
techforce Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 can u play sd cards? I got 10 to 8 0 hz tones on sd... btw... I did a MECA drive by run at the shop today... did a 133.6 @ 38hz!!! exactly 1 db more than the event... If I didn't play the wrong version of Turn it up, that is what I would of got... if I can get the rpms up to 2k I can do over 134... (was doing 134.4 till voltage dropped..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.